Chapter 39: Camryn Jenna Biersack

BRANDON'S POV

*One month later*

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay?" I asked, sitting at the foot of the bed. Alex was due anyday now and she'd been having stoumach pains lately. We had decided to give our moms a break so if she needed anything, Blade was right across the hall.

"I'm fine, I don't want Hunter to have to miss another day with you. You go, I'll be fine."

"Okay, if you're sure." I said, standing up and going over to her, passionatley kissing her lips.

"I'm sure Brandon, now go." She said, pushing me a bit.

"Fine, call me if you need me." I said, walking out of the apartment. I drove over to Hunter's, picked him up and drove him to the arcade. We were there for a while when I got a call from Alex.

"Yes?"

"It's time."

"What?"

"The baby is coming Brandon."

"Shit." I said, scanning the arcade for Hunter. "Okay, call Blade and have her drive you to the hospital. I'll meet you guys there. I'll call everyone else too."

"Okay, thanks babe. See you soon."

"See ya, love you." I said and hung up, running around the arcade, looking for Hunter. I found him and doubled over, trying to catch my breath.

"Dude, are you okay?" Hunter asked. I took my inhaler out of my pocket and took a puff, before standing back up.

"We need to go right now, Alex is in labor." His eyes widened and I nodded.

"Shit, let's go." He said. We both raced out of the arcade and jumped into the car. I pulled out my phone and called my dad as I pulled out of the parking lot.

"Hey Brandon."

"Dad, you, mom and Bailey need to get to the hospital right now. Alex is in labor."

"Oh shit, we'll be right there." He said and hung up. I called Jake and the rest of BVB, along with Ethan, telling them to get to the hospital.

"Look, I'm not going to be able to drop you off at home. Would you be fine with sitting in the waiting room until I can get away."

"Yeah." He said with a smile.

"Good. Oh, and never get someone pregnant. It's the most stressful thing ever." I said with a slight chuckle.

"Oh, I don't plan on it anytime soon."

"Good." We finally made it to the hospital and rushed in.

"Hey, how's Alex doing?" I asked my dad.

"As far as I know, she's checked into a room and doing fine."

"Okay, great. Talk to Hunter." I said, rushing up to the nurse's desk. "Hey, what room is Alexandra Biersack in?"

"Are you family?"

"I'm her husband." The nurse gave me her room number and I ran down there, stopping at the door and knocking.

"Come in!" I heard Ella call. I walked in slowly and she smiled at me. "Hey Brandon."

"Hey, how is she doing?" I asked, noticing Alex was a little out of it.

"She's doing fine, the doctors said it shouldn't be much longer."