Chapter 55: Burn The Sheets

BAILEY'S POV

"MOM! DAD! I'M GOING OUT!" I yelled as I hurried down the stairs.

"Where you going?" My dad asked from the couch as I opened up the front door.

"Sam's out front. He's taking me out to dinner."

"Okay, be safe."

"Dad! Bye." I said, knowing the rant he was going to go into. I walked out of the house and closed the door. I jogged out to Sam's car and got in, smiling.

"Hey babe." He smiled.

"Hey." I said, pecking his lips. "Where are we going."

"You'll see." He smiled, pulling away from my house. He pulled into thie beautiful, expensive restraunt.

"Wow Sam, this place is Beautiful." I said as I got out of the car.

"Beautiful restraunt for a beautiful girl." He smiled, grabbing my hand and kissing my cheek. He led me in and we got seated at a table. Every item I looked at on the menu seemed to get more and more expensive.

"Jeez Sam, this shit is expensive." I said, looking up at him and then looking back down at my menu.

"It's worth it, order whatever you'd like." He smiled.

"A-Are you sure?"

"Yes Bailey." I nodded and decided on something, setting my menu down. About halfway through dinner, he got up and kneeled down next to me. Oh shit.

"Bailey, I love you so much. Ever since I met you, I've been in love with you. We're in a great band together and I'm ready to take the next step. Bailey Addison Biersack, will you marry me?" Sam asked with hopeful eyes, grabbing my left hand. I bit my lip and looked down at his big, hopeful eyes.

"I-I'm sorry Sam." I said, tears filling up my eyes. His smile dissapeared and he just continued to look at me. "I-I'm just not ready. I-I hope you understand."

"I understand." He said with a smile, standing back up and kissing my lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He said, sitting back down. We finished our food and he drove me back home.

"I'm really, really sorry Sam." I said, turning to face him.

"It's fine Bailey, I'll wait as long as you need." He smiled, leaning in to passionatley kiss me. I pulled away and smiled, hugging him. He walked me up to my door and I hugged him one last time, pecking his lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He smiled as I opened the door and walked in.

"Oh fuck, what did I do!" I groaned, sliding down the door.

"Bailey honey? Is that you?" My mom asked.

"Yes mom." I said, pulling my knees up to my chest, resting my arms on them and placing my head on my arms.

"What's wrong?" She asked, sititng next to me and wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

"Sam proposed to me tonight."

"Oooh, what'd you say." I picked my head up and glared at her.

"I said no, I told you that I'm not ready! But, all I can think of was how hopeful he was that I would say yes. When I said no, his smile just dropped. I'm just afriad our relationship took a huge step backwards and that I may have ruined it."