Chapter 17: Fight

Chapter 17: Fight

ALEX'S POV

"Hey Jinxx, is Victoria home?" I asked with a sweet smile.

"Yeah, she's in her room. First door to the left." He said, opening the door to let me in.

"Thanks." I smiled, walking in and going up the stairs. I reached her room and knocked on the door. "Victoria? It's Alex!" I called through the door.

"Hey Alex." Victoria smiled as she opened up the door. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I just wanted to talk to you, can I come in." She nodded and let me in. She closed the door and sat down on her bed, looking up at me.

"What did you want to talk about?"

"Well, it's Brandon." I said, starting to pace.

"Oh, did he tell you what happened at the hospital?" I nodded. "Alex, I promise I'm done trying to break the both of you up. I'm a grown woman now, I'm over all of that."

"Well good." I chuckled, hands behind my back. "I just want you to know, that if you don't stay away from Brandon you won't have just me to deal with. Brandon is mine now and he will never be yours so just stay away if you know what's good for you." I said harshly before leaving with a smile. I climbed into my car and when I got back to the apartment, I cuddled with Brandon.

BRANDON'S POV

I took off my lanyard and name tag before starting up my car. I ran my hands through my hair, relaxing before pulling out of the mall parking lot. My phone started to ring and I saw it was Blade.

"Hey sis." I picked up, continuing to drive.

"Brandon, I need to talk to you." She said. I urged her to go on, starting to get worried. "Well, Victoria called me and begged me to talk to her. I agreed and it turns out Alex threatened Victoria that if she sees you again, something bad will happen and she's really worried. I just felt like I needed to tell you." I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair again.

"Okay, thank you Blade for telling me, I'll talk to Alex. Anyway, I gotta go, see ya." I hung up as I pulled into the parking lot of the complex. I walked up the stairs and pulled out m key, unlocking the door.

"Hey baby." Alex smiled, coming up to me and hugging me.

"Hi." I said, bitting my lip.

"What's wrong?" Alex asked, looking up at me.

"Blade called me on my way home from work and she told me what happend with you and Victoria."

"Oh, that." She said, going over to sit on the couch.

"Yeah that." I said, walking over to her. "You can't just play that off like it's nothing Alex! You're a grown woman and you're out threatening other women! I understand you do not like Victoria, I understand you don't want us to hang out, I understand you don't want our relationship to be endangered for the millionth time! You can't threaten other people just beacause you're scared. There is a such thing that's key for a relationship to survive and it's a little thing called trust which this one seems to have very little of! There's no reason for us not to trust each other! I just don't understand some of the things you do Alexandra!"

"Maybe I do all of this stuff because I'm scared of loosing you!" She exclaimed, tears falling. "I'm the one struggling to keep this relationship together!"