Chapter 50: Warped Tour

BAILEY'S POV

"YO, TEENAGERS! THE BUSES ARE HERE!" My dad called up the stairs.

"Let's go!" I squealed, storming down the stairs with my band. "Where's dad?" I asked my mom as I looked around.

"I think he's at your bus, yours is the second one." I thanked her and ran out the door, my band following me. We ran up to the second bus and I almost fell over as I ran in.

"Holy shit." I said, looking around.

"How do you guys like it?" My dad asked with a smile.

"I LOVE IT DADDY! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I squealed, running to him and jumping on him.

"Ha, you're welcome baby girl." He said as I dropped to my feet. "How about you guys go get your luggage and pick out your bunks." We all ran out of the bus, grabbed our suitcases and ran back out to the bus. I was rushing in when Sam grabbed me around the waist and pulled me into a bunk.

"Found our bunk." He smiled, kissing my lips.

"Perfect." I giggled.

"ANDY! YOUR DAUGHTER'S HAVING SEX!" Alyx yelled.

"SHUT UP! NO I'M NOT!" I screamed, jumping out of the bunk.

"Come on you guys! Paul wants to talk to you." My dad hollered. We all walked out, greeting our tour manager as we exited the bus.

"I just want to go over a few things with you. This may be Warped Tour but we've got to establish a few rules here. You need to be back in the bus by ten and there will be no drinking for you five on this tour. You need to be awake by nine, if you're not, ice cold water will be poured on you. You need to keep track of your set times, signing times and press times. And as always, drink lots of water and have fun."

"Wait, can we go to like the BBQ's and stuff?" Sam asked, raising his hand a bit.

"As long as you don't drink alcohol and you're in the bus as soon as it's over, you're fine."

"What happens if we're not on the bus on time?" Roxanne asked.

"Well, you could possibly be left behind."

"Understood." Camari said, nodding.

"If we've got all questions out of the way, let's get moving!" Paul exclaimed, getting onto the bus. The five of us rushed onto the bus, Sam pulling me to our bunk and both of us climbing in. I softly kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"ANDY! YOU BETTER COME CHOP SAM'S D!CK OFF BEFORE HE FUCKS YOUR DAUGHTER AND KEEPS US UP ALL NIGHT" Roxanne yelled.

"NOOOO! I NEED THAT!" Sam whined and I slapped him. He rubbed his arm and looked at me while I glared at him.

"Bailey! Sam!" My dad called and I sighed, softly punching his arm before dragigng him out of the bunk.

"Yes daddy?" I asked innocently, appearing at the door with Sam.

"Don't be a fool, cover your tool." He said with a wink.

"Daddddddd." I whined.

"Don't be silly, wrap your willy."

"Dad!"

"Wrap it before you tap it." He said with a smile, I could tell he was having fun with this.

"FATHER!" I exclaimed.

"Seriously, just be quiet Bailey, don't keep your bandmates up."

"Hey! Insulting." I fake pouted, crossing my arms against my chest.