Chapter 83: House Warming Party

BRANDON'S POV

"BRANDON!" My mom exclaimed, tightly hugging me as I opened the door.

"Hey mom." I chuckled, hugging her back.

"Your mom's been obessing over where you guys went yesterday." My dad chuckled as he hugged me.

"She'll find out soon." I smiled as I let my dad in. "I'll be right back." I said to the both of them, stepping over the baby gate and going up the stairs. I went into our room to see Alex standing in front of the mirror without a shirt.

"Well hello there." I chuckled.

"One of the things I hate about being pregnant is the weight gain."

"Shh, my parents are downstairs."

"What!" She shrieked.

"Yeah, they just got here and I came up to tell you when I saw my beautiful wife."

"Oh shut up."

"I'm serious Alex, no matter what you look like, I will always love you."

"Even when I get all fat again?" I walked over to her and grabbed her hands, passionatley kissing her lips.

"Even when we're old and gray." I said with a smile and she smiled back. "Now how about you get a shirt on and go say hi to my parents." She nodded and went into her closet. "Where's Camryn? I'm going to take her down."

"In her room."

"Alright, love you."

"Love you too." I made my way to Camryn's room and saw her sitting in her crib, babbling to her stuffed animals. I smiled and pulled out my phone, video taping her.

"Camryn." I called and she stopped talking, looking over at me with the best face ever. I laughed and put my phone away. "Come on Camryn, let's go." I said, going over and picking her up. She started to scream and was reaching for her teddy bear. "You want this?" I asked, picking up the stuffed bear and she continued to reach out to it. I smiled and handed it to her, watching her hug it as tight as she could. I made my way down the stairs and saw my mom sitting on the couch.

"Hey mom." I said, stepping over the baby gate again.

"Brandon, you might want to open it when you have a kid in your arms."

"That's one of the benefits of being tall, if Alex tries to do that, she trips."

"Smart ass." My mom said, sticking her tounge out at me and I did the same.

"Where's dad?" I asked as I heard a splash come from the backyard.

"Does that answer your question?" I sighed with a smile, heading to the backyard.

"Where's Alex?"

"In our room, she'll be down in a second. What the fuck dumbass?" I answered my mom before seeing my dad swimming around in the pool.

"Brandon, languge."

"She doesn't pick up on words that well, here take her." I said, handing Camryn to my mom who was standing right behind me.

"Dad, let's get out, come on." I said, going over to the edge and holding my hand out to him. He smirked and pulled me in, causing me to scream. "Ugh, fuck you." I said as I surfaced, my dad almost dying of laughter. I started to head towards the steps when he grabbed my ankle and pulled me to the deep end.