Chapter 103: Bailey's Wedding

BAILEY'S POV

*1 month later*

"Oh God." I said, staring at myself in the mirror.

"What's wrong honey?" My mom asked, placing her hand on my shoulder.

"I'm so nervous." I said, tapping my foot against the ground.

"That's normal honey. You'll feel much better in about an hour." She smiled, kissing my cheek.

For our venue, we had chosen a local concert venue here in LA. We had sent out information on all of our social media and even mentioned at a few concerts, inviting fans to our wedding. Of course, we took the necessary procautions, like getting a few BVB bodyguards to help control some of the crazy fans. Also, there was a rope, seperating the fans from both of our families, so our families could enjoy it as well at the fans. The fans have been warned that if they are caught doing anything to maybe ruin or disrupt the wedding, they will be kicked out.

We had decided to let the fans come to thirty minutes of the reception but then it would be strictly family and friends, anybody caught staying after the fans had been kicked out, would be considered tresspassing. While we loved our fans and wanted them to be apart of our lives as much as possible, we did still want one thing to be just for our family and friends.

There was a knock at the door and Blade went to answer it, looking over at me.

"Is it okay if dad comes in?" I nodded and he walked in, a huge smile on his face.

"There's my beautiful daughter." My dad smiled, wrapping me in his arms. "You look stunning darling."

"Thank you." I smiled, kissing his cheek.

"You about ready to get out there? We're almost ready to get started." I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Yeah." I said and everyone started making their way out, my dad and I last.

"I hope you're prepared for me crying alot today." My dad laughed.

"Awwh, dad! You're going to make me cry too." We made it to the stage area where everything was decorated. I peeked in and saw rows and rows of fans, our friends and family and then Onyx, standing at the altar. The music changed and I smiled, locking arms with my dad. We walked down the aisle, my eyes staying locked on Onyx. At the end of the aisle, my dad gave my arm a little squeeze and kissed my temple before sitting down next to my mom. I grabbed Onyx's hands and looked into his eyes, giving him a little smile. 

***

It was getting close to saying the vows when a voice rang through the venue.

"I OBJECT!" We both looked into the crowd and a twelve year old boy was standing on his chair, causing all of us to laugh. "I'm kidding." He said, sitting back down. I tried my best to control my laughter and looked back at Onyx. Of course, I went first so i took a deep breath and looked straight into his eyes.

"Onyx, you're the best thing that ever happened to me. You came into my life when the band needed you the most, more importantly, I needed you the most. You were there for me to listen to my complaints about my ex and to be honest, I had the biggest crush on you since you came up to that table. That was a few years ago and since then, you have become my best friend, the love of my life. We've been through a lot of hard times over these past few years, and I'm finally ready to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you Onyx Daniel Smith."

"Wow, how can I compete with that. Okay, well, I love you so much Bailey. Words can't even explain how happy I was that you guys let me into the band. I'm really glad you did, because if you hadn't, we wouldn't be standing here today. As soon as I got to know you, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you and I wanted to call you my wife. I want to start a family with you and yes, I am ready to be apart of your big, crazy family, as you put it. I love you so much Bailey Addison Biersack, my bad ass bitch." He laughed, squeezing my hands a bit.