Chapter 7: Tour

Chapter 7: Tour

BAILEY'S POV

 "BAILEY!" My dad called as I bounced on my suitcase. "BAILEY! WE NEED TO GET GOING!"

"I CAN'T CLOSE MY SUTICASE!" I yelled.

"Jeez, what are you taking?" He asked as he entered my room.

"Sit, I need your fat ass."

"I AM NOT FAT!" He protested, showing off his ass in his tight skinny jeans and pulling up his shirt, showing off his stoumach.

"EW!" I screamed. "YOU'RE BLINDING!" I screamed, covering my eyes.

"Shut up." He chuckled, jumping on my suitcase until I could finnaly close it. "I'll take this down." He said, lifting it off the bed and then dropping it to the floor with a thud. "WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN HERE, BOWLING BALLS?" He asked, letting go and rubbing his arm.

"Get over it you big baby." I chuckled, tossing one of my lighter bags at him. He stumbled back as he caught it before grabbing the other bag and carrying both downstairs. I grabbed my last bag, shut off my room light and went downstairs. I carried my bag out to the bus and Ashley took it from me. I stepped in and the rest of BVB was gathered in the lounge along with my mom and Ella. The rest of the wives were at home with the kids that were still in school. I plopped down in an empty spot as we went to go pick up the rest of my band members. Once they were all on the bus and situated, we headed off to the first venue.

"You ready?" My dad asked, in full warpaint. I nodded and took a couple deep breaths. "Go." He told Alyx, nudging her a little. She ran out, jumping behind her drums and getting the crowd to cheer. Camari and Roxanne ran out next and Sam and I had a not so brilliant idea. I jumped up so I was sitting on his shoulders and he ran both of us out.

"HELLO PHEONIX!" I yelled into the mic and they cheered. "WE ARE STORMY COPPER!" I introduced before opening with one of our new, original songs. Our last song was a Black Veil Brides cover and I heard the crowd actually singing along on that one. "THANK YOU!" I yelled before I jumped on Sam's back and rode him off the stage.

"Good job!" My dad congratulated us, high fiving us and hugging me. "You guys did so great." He said and we all cheered. The rest of BVB congratulated us and we sat side stage, watching as BVB ran out and performed.

BRANDON'S POV

"Hey Brandon, you got three tickets for BVB tonight, right?" Ethan asked and I nodded.

"My dad sent me the tickets with VIP." I confirmed and he nodded happily. We sat around for a little while before deciding to get ready. I pulled on a Black Veil Brides shirt and some black skinny jeans. I flat ironed my hair and added eyeliner. I put some black makeup in my pocket so I can do the rest of my attire later. I slipped on my black vans and a couple of Black Veil Brides bracelets. I also slipped on the Stormy Copper bracelet Bailey sent me.

"Ready?" I asked and they both nodded. We took my car to the venue and we were walking when I saw the tour bus. Outside of it stood my dad, Bailey, Sam and Ashley, doing an interview with Bryanstars. "Stay here." I told them before taking a deep breath and sprinting to them.

"UDNKJXCFUJKERM,SDIJKEFD" I screamed as I jumped in front of them, succesfully landing.

"What the fuck?" I heard my dad say. I faced them and did a little victory dance. "You loser, get in here." My dad chuckled. I casually walked but last minute sprinted and grabbed onto him, bringing him to his knees. "AGH!" He yelled, prying me off of him.