Chapter 79

Chapter 79

BRANDON'S POV

*1 month later*

I walked into the house and sighed, sitting down on the couch.

"Brandon?"

"Hi Alex." I said as she walked out of the hallway. 

"What's wrong?"

"Bad news." I sighed.

"Oh, because I have some news too. But, you first."

"W-We can't move into the house."

"What?"

"I took a closer look at the house and it is so fucked up. There's so many problems wrong with it that will cost too much to repair."

"Damnit Brandon, arn't you supposed to look at this shit before we buy the house!"

"Well I'm sorry. Anyway, what did you have to say."

"I-I'm pregnant."

"Really?" She nodded. I smiled and hugged her tightly, kissing her lips.

"Y-You mean, you're not mad?"

"Of course not Alex! We're having another child! This is great! I mean, we have nine months to get a house and even if we're still in here by then, we keep the baby in our room for close to a year anyway." She smiled at me and kissed me again.

"I'm glad you're happy Brandon."

"I promise we'll get into a house someway, I'll figure it out." I said, pulling her close to me again.

HUNTER'S POV

School had just started up again and I was walking to my house with Annabelle when there was a strange car outside of my house. I raised an eyebrow and continued to walk up to my door.

"That's weird, there's someone at my house, and my mom's home." I said, opening the door. I walked further into the house and my jaw dropped when I saw who was sitting at the kitchen table.

"Hello Hunter." My dad said with a smile.

"What the fuck are you doing here."

"Hunter, languge."

"Who's this, Hunter?" My dad asked.

"Annabelle, go up to my room." I said and she nodded, grabbing my bag from me and walking up to my room. I ignored my dad and walked to the fridge, getting Annabelle and I something to drink.

"Hunter, don't ignore your father."

"Yeah Hunter, who was that girl."

"Maybe you'd fucking know if you didn't fucking abandon your wife and child!"

"Hunte-"

"No! Don't fucking talk to me! You don't understand how fucking pissed I am!"

"I can imag-"

"Oh my God, no you can't!"

"Hunter, I want to be there for y-"

"No! It's too fucking late now! You've been gone for five fucking years. You've left mom to deal with your fuck up of a son that you created! You're the reason I have to go to therapy, you're the reason I've been in the hospital because I've cut myself too deep. Fuck you asshole." I said as I stormed up the stairs. I sighed and went up to my room, closing my door. I got out my phone and dialed Brandon's number, putting the phone up to my ear. It rang a few more times until he picked up.