Chapter 49: Blade's Baby Shower

Chaper 49: Blade's Baby Shower

BLADE'S POV

*1 month later*

"BLADE!" Gabe called from the living room.

"Hold on!" I said, curling the last piece of my hair. I pulled down my light blue dress and smiled at my apperance. It was a loose blue dress that went down to my knees and the neckline was cut into a V. The straps stopped right at my shoulders making them the perfect length. Right above my bump was a strap of cloth going around my torso. I had on light blue flats with a bright blue ribbon going around the toe of the shoe and creating a bow at the top. My long black hair was curled and I had put a blue bow in it to match my dress. My eyes were lined with a thin line of black eyeliner and I had some light, sparkly blue eyeshadow on my eyelids.

I walked out and Gabe had a huge smile on his face. He walked over to me and placed his hands on my hips, passionatleey kissing my lips.

"You are so fucking beautiful." He said, barley above a whisper.

"No I'm not, I'm fat."

"You are not fat, you're carrying our child. And I can't wait for him to arrive." He said with a smile.

"Trust me, I can't wait either. I'm so fucking uncomfortable." I complained, looking up at him with a smile.

"Come on, let's go. We don't want to be late." He said, reaching down to grab my hand. I nodded and walked out of the apartment with him. We walked down to the car and we drove over to my parent's house in silence. Since my mom had been depressed, I let her plan the whole baby shower which made her a lot happier. We pulled into the driveway and walked up to the door, hand in hand.

"Oh boy." I said, reaching up to knock on the door. I really wasn;t looking forward to this but, if it makes my mom happy, then I'm happy.

"Blade!" My mom exclaimed, pulling me in for a hug.

"Haha, hey mom." I smiled, wrapping my arms around her.

"Come in, come in." She said after she hugged Gabe. I walked in and the whole place was blue. Blue balloons, blue streamers, everything. We were the last ones to arrive so everyone greeted us with hugs and handshakes before everyone just kind of seperated into boys and girls. 

"What'd you guys name him?" Ella asked.

"Blake Alexander Jones." I said with a smile, placing my hand on my stomach. All the girls awwed and I smiled. Soon, it was time for cake and I walked over with Gabe to look at it. It was a chocolate cake with It's A Boy written in blue and a couple of blue baby things made out of icing. Gabe and I cut it before passing out a piece to everyone. After everyone finished their cake, it was time for presents.

We got lots of bottles, diapers and clothes, along with a few stuffed animals, pacifiers, a car seat and some other small things. We all talked a little bit more and then my dad and Brandon helped Gabe carry the presents out to the car.

"Thanks for doing this Blade, this really made your mom happy." My dad whispered in my ear as he hugged me.

"No problem." I said, smiling at him. He kissed my forehead and then walked back to the house. I said goodbye to everyone else and then got in the car with Gabe, him driving us back home. Brandon helped Gabe and I carry stuff up to our apartment before hugging us goodbye and going back over to Alex. I closed the door and collapsed onto the couch, sighing loudly.

"You know, that wasn't actually that bad. I wouldn't do it again but it wasn't that bad." I chuckled.

"Well, you're lucky you only have a baby shower for your first child, right?" Gabe asked, sitting at my feet and putting his hand on my knee.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure." I giggled, sitting up and pecking his lips. "I love you so much." I said, looking into his eyes.

"I love you too." He smiled, passionatley kissing my lips.

**********************************************************************************************

Almost baby time :D

Blade's dress---------------->

20 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!