Chapter 92

Chapter 92

BAILEY'S POV

*1 month later*

"Onyx." I cried in the middle of the night, holding my stomach. I reached up and gripped his wrist tightly. "Onyx." I cried again, hopeing he would wake up. Since we got engaged, Onyx decided to move in with my parents and I to help out in the night. We're planning to get a house after Michael was born.

"ONYX!" I screamed, shoving him off the bed.

"AHHH! What? What?" He asked, quickly standing up.

"Turn on the light. I-I think something's wrong with the baby." He reached up and pulled the chain on the fan to turn on the light. He looked down at me with wide eyes. "What? What!" I asked, my eyes closed becauseof the pain I was in.

"O-Okay, I-I don't want to alarm you b-but, you're in like a puddle of blood and your shorts all bloody."

"Damnit." I cried, clutching my stomach. "I-I need to go to the hospital."

"Alright." He said, running out of the room and coming back in with a towel, helping me stand up and instructing me to wrap it around my waist. I did so and he helped me down the stairs, grabbed the keys and got me into the car, turning it on. He ran back into the house, leaving me waiting in the car.

ONYX'S POV

"ANDY!" I yelled, banging on his bedroom door. "ANDY! HARLEY!" I screamed, banging as hard as I could.

"What is it?" Andy asked, opening up the door.

"I need to get Bailey to the hospital, we think something's wrong with the baby. She woke up in a lot of pain and a pool of blood."

"Shit, you get her to the hospital and we'll be right behind you." I nodded and slipped on my shoes, running back out to the car. I got in and sped to the hospital, helping Bailey up to the nurse's desk once we got there.

"Hi, my girlfriend is pregnant and she woke up this morning in extreme pain and a pool of blood." They got her in a wheelchair and told me to wait in the waiting room.

"Onyx!" Andy exclaimed, running into the waiting room about five minutes later. They crouched down in front of me, forcing me to look at them. "Onyx, tell us what happend?"

"I really don't know. Bailey woke up in pain and we turned on the light and she was in a pool of blood."

"Oh my God." Harley whispered, wrapping her arms around me.

"I'm just more worried about Bailey."

"Onyx, listen." Andy said, placing his hand on my knee. "We have this saying in our family. Bailey is a Biersack, engaged or not, she will make it." I nodded, pushing the hair off of my face. "I guess I should call the other kids. It's what, three AM? Jesus, okay." Andy said, standing up and walking to the other side of the room.

"She's going to be just fine." Harley whispered, wrapping her arms around me.

***

"Family of Bailey Biersack?" We had been waiting for an hour and this was the first time someone told us anything. Bailey's parents, her siblings and I walked up to the doctor. "Follow me." He said, leading us to his office. We all sat down, my leg shaking.

"Were you guys aware of Bailey's pregnancy?" We all nodded. "Well she had a miscarriage." I stood up and stormed out of the office, falling to the ground, sobbing.

BRANDON'S POV

"Onyx!" My dad called.

"I'll get him." I said, standing up and walking out. I saw Onyx on the ground and kneeled down next to him, wrapping my arms around him.

"Why did this fucking have to happen! It's not fucking fair!" He exclaimed, rocking back and forth.

"Onyx, it's okay."

"No it's not Brandon! You have two, healthy children and a healthy wife. I just lost my child and I don't know if the love of my life is even going to survive this!"

"Well how about we go in and find out." He sighed and stood up, wiping his face. 

"Okay." He sighed again with a nod. I smiled and led him back into the office, sitting him down in the chair.

"Miss Biersack had extreme internal bleeding, so the only way we could stop it was to tie her tubes. So, because of this, this means that she will never be able to carry children. If she does get pregnant again, it's likely the same thing will happen, and it could be life threatening to her. Right now, she's resting, you may go in and see her. She should be waking up any minute." The doctor said, giving us the room number. We walked to where the room was and we all agreed Onyx should go first.

ONYX'S POV

I opened the door and walked in to see Bailey, laying down, wires attached to her. Tears began to stream down my face as I walked closer to her, sitting down and grabbing her hand.

"Bailey." I whispered, kissing her hand. I took my free hand and placed it on her stomach. "Michael." I whimpered, placing my head down on the bed and sobbing.

"O-Onyx?" My head shot up. 

"Bailey?" I saw a small smile form on her face as her eyes opened a bit. 

"Onyx." She smiled, squeezing my hand a bit.

"Bailey!" I exclaimed, hugging her tightly. I pulled away and kissed her lips, before sitting back down.

"W-What happened?" I sighed, chewing on my lip. "Onyx, what the fuck happened to my baby."

"Bailey, y-you had a miscarriage." She through my hand down and dug the heel of her hands into her eyes. She let out a shriek, throwing a little tantrum.

"NO!" She screamed. "NONONONONONO! THIS ISN'T FUCKING FAIR!"

"We just got done talking to the doctor." I said, grabbing her hand again. "They tied your tubes Bailey, it was the only way to stop the bleeding. They said that you're unable to have children, that if you got pregnant again, you'd have another miscarriage and it could harm you even."

"Just go." She said, letting go of my hand again.

"W-What?"

"I'm sure you don't want me anymore now. I can't give you children so I'm just a waste of space, a waste of your time."

"Bailey." I said, grabbing both of her hands and forcing her to look at me. "You are my wonderful and beautiful fiancee. I wouldn't of asked you to marry me if I didn't love you. Baby or not, I will always love you Bailey." I said, leaning down to passionatley kiss her. I pulled away and she smiled up at me.

"I love you Onyx."

"I love you too." I said, hugging her. "Besides, we can always do adoption or surrogacy or something, if we really wanted a child. But, let's think about that in a few years, after we're married, have our own house and are at a good point in the band."

"Agreed." She smiled, pecking my lips.

"Want me to bring your family in?" She nodded. I walked to the door and called them in. They walked in and each gave Bailey a hug.

This is going to be difficult.

*****************************************************************************************

Aww Bailey and Onyx :'(

the_band_stream_ gave me the idea

Listening to Don't Forget To Remember Me~ Carrie Underwood

25 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!