Chapter 97

Chapter 97

VICTORIA'S POV

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" Jinxx asked.

"I'm fine, thanks." I smiled and he smiled back, leaving the house. I ran up the stairs and pulled out a piece of paper, writing my note. I was finally going to do it. I had everything I needed to do it, I can't stand living anymore. I sighed it and opened the box, looking down at the gun. I had gone to the jail and begged Sam to tell me where his gun was, giving him the excuse I was going to use it to protect myself.

I picked it up with shaking hand, my mouth becoming dry. I looked down at my scarred up arms, I'm such a disgrace. I'm a waste of space, I don't deserve to live. I should've been dead years ago, if it wasn't for Brandon saving me from my hell of a childhood.

All I know is that, after that trigger is pulled, I'll be with my mom, my dad and my siblings again. I couldn't wait, it'd be one, big family reunion, lasting forever. One thing that gave me confidence in my decision is that no one cared about me. My dad was the only person who ever truly cared about me and he was cruely ripped from my life. It's either I do this, or go on a fucking killing spree and get to rot in jail.

"Goodbye cruel world." I cried as I put the gun to my temple, pulling the trigger.

BRANDON'S POV

I had just gotten home from work and was relaxing on the couch when someone knocked on the door. I got up and walked to the door, opening the door to see Jinxx and Sammi.

"Oh, hi you guys." I said, scratching my head. "Sorry about, all of this, haha. I just got home from work." I said, gesturing to my unbuttoned shirt and my boxers.

"Brandon, we have some news to tell you." Sammi said.

"What is it, is something wrong with Annabelle?"

"No, she's fine. Umm, can we come in? We don't know how you're going to react to this so we think it's best if you sit down." Jinxx said.

"Umm, okay." I said, letting them in and closing the door. I walked to the couch and sat down, looking up at them.

"Here." They said, sitting on the other couch, handing me a piece of paper.

I know no one loves me. There's no room left for me on this earth, I'm just taking up space. It's my time to go and no one can stop me or tell me otherwise. If this does happen to hurt anyone, I'm sorry, I just couldn't take it anymore. My dad was the only one loved me and now he's gone. Goodbye, cruel, cruel world.

Victoria

"O-Oh my God, i-is this?" They both nodded.

"I'm so sorry Brandon. She did it while we were out. She seemed fine when we left. We came back and we found this, lying with her already dead body." Sammi said.

"How did she do it?"

"Somehow, she got a gun and shot herself in the head. It happened yesterday." Jinxx said.

"I-I just can't believe it." I said, looking down at the ground. "Oh my God." I repeated, putting my head into my hands.

"I'm so sorry Brandon." Sammi said again, sitting next to me and rubbing my back.

"Brandon, who was at the do-oh, hi you guys. Whats wrong with Brandon?" Alex asked, sitting on the other side of me.

"Victoria killed herself." I said, looking up at my wife with tears in my eyes.

"Aww Brandon." Alex said, hugging me. To be honest, I really didn't know how I felt. I mean, I still couldnt really let go of the grudge I had against her for cheating on me and then trying to ruin my relationship. But, she also saved my sister from Sam, without her, who knows what wouldve happened to Bailey. Sam couldve killed her!

No matter if I hated her or not, it always physically pained me when I heard of someone killing themselves.

"Okay, we're going to go, we just came over to tell you. The funeral is next week, we're still planning it. We'll let you know when we get more info."

"Thank you." Alex smiled, answering for me since I was in full breakdown mode at this point. She got up and walked them to the door, coming back to me shortly after.

"Brandon, let's get you up to bed." Alex said, tugging on my arm. I stood up and walked upstairs, collapsing onto the bed. "I'll put the kids to bed and then I'll come in here and lay with you." I nodded as she kissed my forehead and left.

I just can't believe. The girl I'd known since middle school, gone. I really regreted that grudge I held on her for all those years. I just would like to know what finally pushed her over the edge.

"Camryn wanted to give her daddy a goodnight kiss." Alex said, placing Camryn on the bed next to me.

"I wuv wu daddy." She said, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing my cheek.

"I love you too baby girl." I said, a small smile on my face. I kissed her forehead as Alex picked her back up. Alex returned a few minutes later, climbing into the bed with me. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"I'm so sorry Brandon."

"I just can't believe it." I sighed, burying my face into her hair. "I thought you would've been happy."

"Brandon, someone took their life. That's just rude. I don't blame you for being hurt, she was your first girlfriend after all, your first love. No matter what she did, you were always there for her, no matter your feelings about her. That's what I love about you, you're caring and kind." She smiled, kissing my shoulder.

"And I love how you know to comfort me." I chuckled a bit, wiping the tears off of my cheek. I slowly drifted off to sleep, hoping this was some kind of horrible dream.

*************************************************************************************

Aww. Are you happy or sad that Victoria is gone?

the_band_stream_ gave me the idea of killing off Victoria.

Listening to It's My Life~ Bon Jovi

25 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!