Chapter 100: Hunter and Annabelle's Graduation

BRANDON'S POV

"Alex! Let's go!" I called, resting Camryn on my hip.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." She said, coming down the stairs with Danielle on her hip. We made our way to the car and she strapped in the kids while I started up the car. She got into the passenger seat and we drove to the arena.

Today was Annabelle and Hunter's high school graduation. We made it to the arena and I got Camryn out, walking inside with Alex. I looked around and saw Jinxx waving me over. I walked over to him and sat in one of the empty seats, letting Camryn sit on my lap.

"Hey." He said with a smile.

"Hey." I said, raking a hand through my hair. I leaned around him and said hi to Sammi, Lisa and the other BVB guys. Jinxx and I talked a bit until it started. We waited around, listening for familiar names.

"Hunter Brooks." We cheered and stood up, sitting back down. He stopped at the podium, talking to the principal a bit. I raised an eyebrow, wondering what he was going to say.

"Hi everyone." Hunter started. I could tell he was nervous about something.

HUNTER'S POV

"Well, let me just start off by saying this. In this crowd right now, I can't find her, but there's an amazing girl. Without her, I wouldn't be standing here today. Can I get Annabelle to come up here?" I asked, scanning the crowd. I saw her stand up and weave in and out of the chairs, finally making it up to the stage.

"Hunter?" Annabelle whispered. I smiled and pulled a box out of my pocket, grabbing her left hand. I got down on one knee and looked up at her, her right hand over her mouth. The principal handed me a microphone as I got down on one knee. I took off my hat and looked up at her.

"Annabelle Sarah Ferguson, I love you so much and we've been through so much together. I know we're still young but I know that I really do love you. I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Please agree to be my wife." I said, hope in my eyes. She smiled and nodded, tears falling from her eyes.

"Yes Hunter, I will." She smiled. I stood up and slipped the ring onto her finger, gripping her face and passionatley kissing her lips. "I love you so much." She said, hugging me.

"I love you too." I said, kissing her cheek. I handed the mic back to the principal and walked off the stage with Annabelle, both of us going back to our seats.

BRANDON'S POV

"Annabelle Ferguson." The principal said a bit later, causing us to cheer again. Once it was over, we made our way out and waited for Anna and Hunter to come.

"Hey!" Jinxx called with a smile as the two started to walk towards us.

"Hey dad." Annabelle said, letting go of Hunter's hand and hugging her parents. She hugged Hunter's mom, Alex and I and then everyone else.

"I'm so happy for you." I heard Jinxx said as he hugged his daughter.

"Really?"

"Of course Annabelle. He came up to me when he first bought the ring and asked for permission to propose. Any man who does that, is good enough for my daughter." Anna smiled and hugged her dad again.

"Can I hold her?" Annabelle asked Alex, gesturing to Danielle.

"Of course." She said, handing the child over.

"Can I hold Camryn?" Hunter asked me after he greeted everyone.

"Yeah." I said, giving Camryn to him.

"My, you're getting big." He laughed, stroking her hair. I smiled, I could tell that, whenever him and Annabelle decide to have kids, he was going to be a great dad.

"I'm a big girl! I'm tree!" She exclaimed, holding up three fingers.

"Wow! You're almost grown up!" Hunter smiled. Soon, Sammi and Lisa began to take pictures. I ended up taking one with both of them and then just Annabelle. I also took one with just Hunter and I. After they returned their caps and gowns, we all went out to dinner, everyone still congratulating Annabelle and Hunter. We finished our dinner and walked outside.

"I'm happy for you man." I said to Hunter with a smile.

"Thanks Brandon, I'm just glad I finally got it over with."

"That's cool that you did it at graduation, I haven't seen that been done before." 

"Yeah." He said with a shrug and a smile.

"Well, I guess that since you're an adult now, you don't need a therapist walking you through your problems." I laughed.

"You give great fucking advice Brandon. I'm always going to need your advice. I know that Annabelle are I going to end up having a kid soon, probably within the next year, because she's been talking about it. I have no idea how to raise a kid, I have no idea how to be a good father. You have two kids and you're an amazing father, I'm definatley going to be looking towards you then."

"Thanks." I chuckled. "And I'll always be there to give you advice Hunter." I said with a smile. Soon, we all split ways and went home.

*****************************************************************************************

Aww yay

the_band_stream_ gave me the proposing idea

Listening to Broken~ Seether (feat. Amy Lee) and My Happy Ending~ Cassadee Pope

25 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!