Chapter 4

Third POV

The duo had managed to find out that they were in Oklahoma so now all they had to do was find a car rental place and they'd be set. Of course the just had to jump off when they were basically in the middle of nowhere so finding civilization first. It took about thirty minutes of silently walking which was hell for Percy, because he likes action and noise. Lady seemed to be perfectly fine though. Well, for someone who probably just let a lot of people die she seemed ok.

"Hey?" She asked once they got close to a town. "Yes?" Percy replied. "That... thing back there. What was it?" Percy shrugged. "Don't know. It was from my dad's half of the family though. Whatever it was exactly is a mystery to me. I'll have to ask her next time." Lady gave him a look. "What do you mean next time? Didn't you kill her?" She asked. "Nope. She burst into flames and disappeared. Some kind of teleportation most likely." He speculated. "Great. So we could run into her and more monsters our guns don't work on?" Percy nodded. "Yup. My powers will work though, so it shouldn't be that bad." He shrugged. "Why weren't you using them before hand?" Percy chuckled.

"I wanted to keep it interesting. A fights not a fight if it ain't equal. Then it's a one sided beat down." He answered. "You're an idiot." Lady groaned. "True, but hey. I'm a lovable idiot." Percy smiled cheekily. "That's a lie and half." She said. "Oh yea? Ask Agnes when we get back." Percy said. "You mean the hooker?" Lady asked incredulously. "Yes. I mean the hooker. She's really nice when ya get to know her so don't go using that tone." Percy said with an expression of mock anger. "Oh yeah, I bet she's real nice. I know you're some all powerful hybrid deity, but you should probably get checked out. Might have something." Lady laughed. "For your information, I altered her biology so she can't catch any diseases." Percy said proudly.

"You're disgusting." Lady scoffed. "And you use you're knife hilts to get off, but I'm not judging." The girl's head snapped towards the smiling demon boy. "How the hell did you know that?!" She yelled. "Sin sniffing. Remember? That's considered a sin." He whistled. "How in the fuck is that considered a sin!? That doesn't make any fucking sense!" Percy laughed. "It's considered self harm since you're using a knife and the breaking of the hymen is actually what signifies your virginity being broken so you had sex out of wedlock." Percy said. "What?! How is it self harm if I didn't actually cut myself?! What are these dumbass rules?!" Percy laughed.

"Like I said. God's strict. That's why we're always seeing demons and no angels. There's way more demons." Percy explained. Lady was left baffled. "This is stupid. I might as well seal the deal and just fuck you." She sighed. "I'm not opposed to that." Percy said bumping her with his shoulder. "Calm down there kid. I'm not there yet." She said. "Yea, 'yet'. That means you're actually considering it." Lady groaned and sped up leaving a laughing Percy.

TimeSkip

Percy sat in the passenger seat of a 2001 Honda Civic listening to riot by Three Days Grace in his headphones while Lady drove. He was looking out the window as they crossed the border into Texas. He looked over at Lady and took note of how good she looked. She either didn't care about how she looked or knew she had a banging body and just had no problem showing it off. They had changed since their first meeting. Now she was wearing a black crop top under a green leather jacket that showed off her midriff, a pair of black short shorts, black knee high boots and brown leather gloves. Around her neck was a silver necklace with a red gem sitting right between her breasts.

Unconsciously, Percy reached out and laid a hand on the older girls thigh. He then started softly caressing her soft skin. Lady looked down in confusion, but surprisingly enough didn't stop him. His motions were soothing, much to Lady's shock. He rubbed in a small circle before letting his hand slowly creep up her thigh. He reached the cuffed end of her shorts before moving his hand to her inner thigh. Lady was starting to think that it was time to stop him, but couldn't. For some reason her hand wouldn't move to intercept his. Percy, still not fully aware of what he was doing moved his hand up and started to lightly rub her clothed crotch. Lady took her eyes off the road to look at Percy's eyes and noticed his they held a faint pink glow, specifically in his pupils.

'Damnit, his demon half must be in control.' She thought. This was proven when it took way more effort than it should've for Lady to release the wheel and reach for her gun on the side of the seat closest to the door. It's like her body was fighting against her, trying to stop her from stopping the pleasure she was feeling. Percy suddenly pushed harder and Lady gasped. Her hand halted in its movement. 'Damn my habit of wearing thin clothes.' She mentally curse. Percy's eyes were now a much brighter pink, but it was still localized to his pupils.

Lady shuddered as Percy ground his fingers into her covered womanhood, rubbing small circles on her clit that was very quickly calming out of hiding. Before this could go on any longer Lady grabbed the gun and shot Percy right in the head. Admittedly she was going for the window next to him, hoping the sound and air of the whizzing bullet would jolt him awake, but Percy pressed on her clit again and screwed up her aim. Percy's head was snapped to the side, hitting the window. He yelped in pain, but overall was fine. He just had a bullet in his head.

"Ow, fuck! What was that for?!" He yelled. "You apparently couldn't keep your hands to yourself." Lady hissed. Sweat was running down her face and she was breathing heavily. "What?" He asked. "You put your hand on my thigh, but I didn't stop you. It was kinda relaxing at first. Next thing I know, you're trying to shove your fingers in me through my shorts." She said. Percy made an 'Ohh' face then just stared at her. "I'd apologize, but it looks like you enjoyed it so I'll say you're welcome." He smiled. Lady gave him a look then set her gaze on the road and sped up.

"We're gonna stop at a motel and fuck, aren't we?"

"Yep."