Chapter 10

Percy POV

I sat in what used to be the Bullseye Bar, but after Tifa had become the bartender she asked to rename it 7th Heaven. It was a much better name so I agreed. Unfortunately I didn't realize I'd have to sign papers and make sure no other place had that name so yea. That took about three days to do. I had also installed a small stage in the corner of the place, opposite of the bar and to the right of the door that lead into Love Planet. Gonna need a better name than that. Anyway Tifa, Lady and I were at the bar talking and waiting for any customers. Naturally, there was very few. We had only opened a month ago. We were talking about fighting styles and the pros and cons of them when two guys walked in.

"Excuse me, are you Percy Jackson." The taller more intimidating one asked. "Depends on who's asking." I always wanted to say it. "Where is it?" The smaller one asked. I raised an eyebrow and looked to Lady and Tifa. Neither of them knew what was happening either. "Where is what?" I asked. "Do not lie to us child of the dead." The taller one growled. "What are you talking about?" I asked again. The smaller one scowled and took out a sword. From where? I'll never fucking know. "Last chance boy. Where is it?" He asked. Tifa got ready, but I waved her off. "I got this." I said and stood up.

"Alright, you both get one shot. After that though, you're fucked." I says and held my arms out. Both men growled and stabbed me in the chest, their swords coming out of my back and probably spraying blood all over the girls. I just smiled at the poor fools. "Alright, my turn." I said and punched the taller one out the door. I swept the legs out from the other guy before grabbing him the collar of his shirt and throwing him out too. "Sorry boys, can't have a good old fashioned bar fight." I said. "I just bought this place a month ago and I'm not trying to destroy it yet." I said.

"Oh yea." I took their swords out of my chest and tossed them over. "You're gonna need those." I said and held out my hand. A silver sword flew from the shop and into my hand. "Ahh, Rebellion. How I missed you babe." I said spinning it around. "This could've been avoided. Had you turned yourself in." The short one said. "Please, let me know the name of my victims." I said with a bow. "I am Palaemon." Thr taller one stated. "And I am Delphin. In the name of Poseidon justice shall be brought down upon you, thief." I looked at Delphin with an odd face. "The hell is wrong with you? Poseidon? Who the fuck is that?" I asked.

They said nothing, but they did charge at surprising speeds for their body types. I mean, I was still much faster, but still. I blocked Delphin's sword strike then batted away Pala-whatever's overhead. They were pretty good, but they moved weirdly. It's like they were well trained, but they were out of their element. Like the my weren't used to this much freedom. To any normal person they were experts, but to me they moved to wildly. They're swings went to far. Do they think the air is gonna resist against them? Whatever is going on with them, it's not my job to care.

I ducked under one of Delphin's attempts to cut my head off and sliced open his back. Delphin screamed in pain and to throw salt on the wound I planted a firm boot into his back and sent him flying. Palace had come second with a scream of rage. He swung at me and I dodged each one. He couldn't touch me yet he was so determined. If I was missing this much I'd just give up and run. Or die, whichever one came first. Pretty soon, I grew bored with this and decided to just end his misery by parrying his last sword strike and stabbing him through the chest. He paused and gasped. Before he could do anything else I ripped my blade from his chest and cut his head off.

"Palaemon!" Delphin screamed as he stood up. "Poseidon shall have your head for this." He said and with a flash of bright light he disappeared. I stared at where he was in confusion. "The fuck just happened?" I asked. "All will be revealed soon." I spun around and saw an old lady standing behind me. "Who are you?" I asked. "Alecto. I work for your father." My dad. Huh, I assumed he was dead after all this time. "What does this have to do with my dad?" I asked. "Go to Long Island, New York. There, your questions will be answered." She said and dropped into her own shadow. "What the hell?" I shook my head and walked back into the bar.

"Lady, Tifa. I'll be gone for an unspecified amount of time. Tifa, keep doing you, Lady, make sure the shop does good." The two nodded and I went over to the shop. "Agnes." She looked up from her phone. "I'll be gone for an unspecified amount of time so can you audition any girls that come for strip joint. If anyone comes to be a server or bartender just tell them I'm not here." I said. "Hey, before you go can I talk to you?" That's weird. She never asks. "What is it?" I asked. "Since the strip joint is gonna be opening soon can I be a madame instead of a prostitute. I've been doing this for four years and the only dick I can feel now is yours. Customers are starting to get pissy when I don't react to 'the best dick ever'." She said putting air quotes on the last part.

"Oh, yea. I don't care, whatever floats your boat. As long as we gotta home and I gotta shop I don't care what you do." I said causing her to smile. "Nice. How about a blowjob for the road?" She offered. I couldn't turn that down, now could I?