Chapter 53

Percy POV

I sat on my couch watching my new giant tv with Nico and Bianca. The move had gone great and despite Chiron's insistence on Bianca and Nico staying at camp, it was fairly peaceful. My phone started ringing so I left the room and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked. "Hey, Percy." Thalia said on their other side. "Oh, sup Lia. Is this a social call, a business call or a booty call?" I smirked. "It's a business call numb nuts. We need a bit of help." I rolled my eyes. "What ya need Thunder Thighs?" Thalia sighed. "Artemis has disappeared and we have a quest to find her. Unfortunately, we need five people and a van. We only have four people and no van." She said. "Um, you want me. ME?! To go on a quest to with hunters of Artemis. Again, HUNTERS OF ARTEMIS?!" I exclaimed. Luckily I was outside.

"You're a perverted asshole, but you're respectful." She said. "Yea, when I'm shown respect. Those hunters are gonna be dead within a few hours." I defended. "They promised to behave. Come on Percy. Help ya cousin out?" I sighed. "What do I get outta this?" I asked. "What do you want. Wait, no. I can feel your smirk." I was, indeed smirking. "Fine. I'm on my way. I'll be there in a few minutes. Wait on the hill for me." She thanked me and we hung up.

I groaned and walked back into the house and looked at my sister and brother.

"Yo, I gotta help our cousin with something. I'll have someone come over and watch you two." I said. "I can take care of Nico and myself." Bianca said. "I know, but I don't want you too. You've been looking after your little brother alone for too long. I called Daisy and she'll watch you two." I said. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. "Nico, Daisy. Good to see ya." I smiled when I opened the door. "Hey Percy." Daisy smiled. I kissed her on the cheek. "Kid are in there. Nico, ready to go?" She nodded. "Yup, now bring ya ass." I chuckled, watching as she walked back to the trailer.

I walked over myself and went in. Nico sat in the drivers seat while I snapped my fingers. In an instant, we disappeared from in front of my house and reappeared in front of Half-Blood Hill. Standing at the tree was a saytr, Thalia and two other girls. "Dear fuck, I'm gonna be surrounded by females." I sighed. "What about the goat?" Nico asked. "Exactly. He's a goat. He doesn't count." I said and opened the trailer door. "Alright, let's go. I got shit to do so I wanna hurry this along!" I yelled and sat in the passenger seat. "Asshole." Nico snarked. I snorted.

"You could've greeted us." Thalia said. "Nah, that would be too tiresome." I yawned. "How ya doin Thals?" I asked. "Better now that I have someone to fuck with. Sup, Nico." The southern girl waved. "Everyone ready? To go?" I asked. They all nodded. "Good. Let's hit the road." I said and we drove off.

Elsewhere

At 7th Heaven, Tifa was sitting behind the bar on her phone. She was dressed in a black tank top, a black skirt and red boots. Elizabeth sat at the bar with Aerith and Violetta. The dark skinned girl was drinking a mojito. Tifa was drinking whiskey and the other two weren't drinking anything. They were talking about random things until the door opened and a woman around Tifa's age walked in. She was blonde and dressed in all black with a large sword being held on her back with either magic or magnetism.

"Cloud?!" Tifa exclaimed. "Hey." The blonde said quietly. Tifa ran around the bar and hugged the girl. "You're here! How'd you find me?" The brunette asked. "Honestly, the only hard part was finding Red Grave. It's not even on the map." Cloud said. "Guys, this Cloud Strife. My best friend." Tifa said. "Cloud, this is Violetta, Aerith and Elizabeth." The sword wielder gave a small wave. "Sorry, she's not much of a people person." Tifa said apologetically. Violetta went to say something, but her phone started ringing. She took it out and looked at the Caller ID. The girl sighed in annoyance and excused herself.

"What the hell do you want?" She snapped. There was a short silence, before Violetta cut the person off. "I'm not home dipshit! Why are you even at my house? It's not your day to have her." Violetta went quiet again. "Listen, you're lucky I'm letting you even get custody of her three days out of the week. I don't wanna give you custody at all. Not after you fucking hit me. So no, you're not seeing her. Not until it's your day. So fuck!" Violetta said. The phone went dead and the girl sighed in frustration. After a few deep breaths, she went back into the bar and took a seat. "Sorry about that. Ex is being a dick." She said.

"It's fine, is everything ok?" Tifa asked. "I hope so girl. I really hope so."

With Agnes

Agnes had just walked into Percy's house. She doesn't exactly know why he bought it, but she wasn't complaining. It was huge and nice. As she was looking around she noticed a small pair of shoes at the door. She questioned this at first, but chalked it up to one of Percy's shenanigans. She decided to have some dinner so she went into the kitchen where she paused. Two kids were there, sitting at the island eating something. Daisy stood at the oven with her back turned. "Um, Daisy?" Agnes asked. "Oh, hey Agnes. This Bianca and Nico. Percy's little siblings." The blue haired girl said. "Oh, I don't think I was there for that." She said. "Um, I'm gonna go to Percy's room." The blonde said. "Ok, I'll bring you some food."

Agnes scampered off to Percy's room without a reply and sighed while shaking her head. First person that proves she can be trusted to him and Percy neglects to tell her she'll basically be bunking with children. There goes her dreams of fucking all over the new house.