Chapter 34

Percy POV

I sighed and kicked back once more. Marianne had just left after we spent about three hours talking about ghosts, catching ghosts, fighting ghosts and sending them on their way to the other side. What other side? Well, that depends on your perspective. It could be Heaven or Hell, the Underworld, Valhalla or any other place for the dead. I thought I was finally going to be able to relax when Nico burst through the door with two other girl.

"Heyo bossman! Got two people here to talk to you." She said. Damn it. No rest for the wicked I guess. "Alright." I said getting up and going to the bar. "You guys want something to drink?" I asked. "Whatever you drinking." Nico said and I nodded. "Girls?" I looked back. "Uh, I've never drank alcohol." The blonde said with the brunette nodding in agreement. "Wine coolers then? They barely have any alcohol." I suggested. "Alright, that works." I nodded once more, poured myself some scotch, poured Nico some and grabbed two wine coolers. "Here ya go." I said handing everyone their drinks. "So, you two are?"

"I'm Cindy Aurum. My grandpa owns Hammerhead Auto and Repairs and I'm a big fan." She said giddily. "A fan? Don't think I've ever met a fan of mine before. Think that makes you my number one." I smirked. The poor blonde squealed in her throat. "Cheers." I said and held my drink up. She tapped her bottle on mine. "What's your name?" I asked the other one. "I'm Mikaela Banes." She said simply. "My dad and I have a a motorcycle shop. I'm kind of a fan, but no where near her degree." I waved that off. "Doesn't matter. Pleasure to meet both of you." I smiled and the reciprocated it. "So, I'm guessing you have different business proposals?" They nodded and Cindy went first.

"Well, a lot like Nico my granddad is getting a bit too old to keep the shop open, but I really like working in cars. Like, a lot. It's my passion. Since you said you wanted to collect cars, but didn't know how to take care of them I figure that would be my job." I nodded. "So basically you get to do what you love the most for a person you love? Smart." Cindy blushed. "Nico? How did she do with the trailer?" Nico shrugged. "It took a while and she needed help, but we can put that in my reckless driving. Plus, my baby's running smooth now." I nodded. "Alright then. Mikaela? What's your angle?" I asked.

"Well, it's more so of me asking for help. My dad and I have only been here for a few months, but we quickly realized that motorcycles are really rare here. I was hoping you would know of anyone that has a motorcycle?" I sucked in a breath. "Well, your definitely right. Bikes are extremely rare. Um, I only know of one group of bikers, but they're a biker gang. Some are cool most of them are dick heads. Uh, hold on." I said and called Jackie. "Hello?" He answered. "Hey man, gotta question. The Lost MC still around?" I asked. "Uh, yea. Still going strong, the bastards. They moved though." I raised an eyebrow. "They moved? When?" He made an odd noise that I dubbed as his thinking noise.

"A few months ago? Maybe a year." I nodded. "Huh, anyone buy their old place?" I asked. "Nope. Why?" I chucked. "No reason. So, where'd they go?" He told me to hold on. "You know that Hammerhead place? The one that fixes cars." I nodded although he couldn't see it. "Yup." I said. "They're about two and half miles west from there." He said. "Thanks Jack." I said and we hung up. "So Mikaela, how far are you from Hammerhead?" I asked. "Um, not too far. Probably a half a mile east." She replied. "Nice. The Lost MC is based two and a half west from there. Although, it all depends on if you're ok with a helping a motorcycle gang." She just shrugged.

"We're fine with it as long as they don't try dragging us into their gang business. We came here to escape criminal activity. Don't want anything bringing us back into it." I nodded. "Respectable. I'll have Jackie call the Vice President and tell him the good news. Cindy, welcome aboard. Don't worry about uniform, you're already dressed perfectly. Now, I am going to go check out this place I wanted to buy. You guys wanna come?" I asked standing up. "Sure. It might be cool." Mikaela said and Cindy just nodded with a huge smile. "Alright then. Nico, let's go."