Chapter 28

Third POV

Percy sat in a hotel room with a cigarette in his mouth and a small cup of saki in front of him. He took a puff before blowing it out, instead of the normal grayish black smoke it was a hot pink that snaked over to Trish's stark naked form. It flowed up to her neck and arms and formed into shackles that chained her to the bed. The sleeping demon was jolted awake by the 'collar' tightening around her throat.

"Oh, ready for another round daddy?" She asked huskily. Percy smiled and stood up from where he was sitting revealing that he was also, completely in the nude. He made his way over to the demoness and crawled onto her, placing his knees were tucked into her armpits and his dick rested on her lips. Trish smiled and licked the tip. As she continued to lather his phallus with her tongue he kept smoking. Once he felt that she had licked him enough he grabbed her by her blonde locks and pushed himself into her mouth. He placed the cigarette into an ash tray on the night stand and leaned on the wall for balance so he could start fucking her face.

Trish moaned as Percy stretched out her throat, slowly pushing in and pulling out. She sucked as hard as she could the entire time, loving the feeling, the heat of his dick in her mouth. Percy slowly sped up his thrusting until eventually he was pounding into the lightning demon's mouth with a vengeance. Now Trish wasn't just moaning, she was gagging, spitting and choking on his member. She loved it though. The rough treatment got her loins burning and her heart pumping. Percy kept fucking until he could feel his finish coming. He didn't bother warning her and just blew his load straight into her her stomach. Trish coughed and gagged on the thick cream, but managed to get it all down her gullet.

Percy got off of Trish and let the smoke fade away. Her face was a mess of cum, slob and make up, but neither of them cared. He turned her over and put her on her hands and knees before getting behind her. He gave her plump ass a firm slap causing her to jerk forward and moan. Percy silently pushed himself himself into her and grabbed her hair with his left hand, his right hand resting on the girls hips. This time there was no build up, he simply started fucking her hard enough to break any human girl. Trish felt him pull her hair while he fucked her brains out.

"Yes, daddy. Fuck me, fuck your slutty daughter." She gasped causing Percy to chuckle. "Nasty freak." He muttered. "That's right. I'm a nasty little freak. Your nasty freak. Oh fuck! Daddy yes! Yes!" Trish came, but Percy kept going ruthlessly. Her pussy sloshed from how wet she was and their skin slapped together hypnotically. Percy watched the ripples in Trish's asscheeks intently. "Harder! Fuck me harder." She said. Percy did so, making the bed creak and groan in protest. "That's it. Right there. Pull my hair more. Choke me." Percy smirked and pulled her hair more then wrapped a hand around her neck and squeezed. "This what you want? Is this what my daughter is into? You nasty bitch." Trish moaned throatily.

"Now you're into being called a bitch? Really? Sheesh, at least have a little back bone. You're my daughter. I got a reputation and you're gonna fuck it up." He growled squeezing her neck tighter. "I'm sorry. Ngguh, I'm sorry daddy. I'll be better. I swear. Just keep fucking me and I'll make you proud." Trish panted. "Really? Will you now? You promise?" Percy asked taking his hand away from neck and giving her rear another smack. "Ahh~! Yes, I promise daddy! I promise I'll be better!" She exclaimed. "Repeat it." He said. "I promise I'll be better! I promise! Ruin my pussy and I'll be the best daughter you could ask for!" Percy kept pumping into the demoness's pussy and spanking her while she kept screaming until the two came. Percy stayed buried in her folds until he made sure he had emptied everything into her.

He then pulled out and laid down with her cuddling up to him. They dozed off, basking in the after glow of their sex.

TimeSkip(gonna be honest, I have no idea where this came from. I started writing and this is what came of it)

Percy and Trish stood on top of a building, watching Masane interact with a little girl. It was odd since she was playing and smiling and laughing with the girl like family. This wasn't normal demon behavior. Even Percy didn't like kids this much and he was a well known accepting when it came to normal demon behavior.

"Is this why you wanted to leave? You sensed something was off." Percy nodded. "Her scent gave it away. I could smell demon on her, but the primary scent was human. She's not possessed, but it's something different. Like they're working together." Trish nodded. "So, what do we do?" She asked. "We figure out why the hell Masaya wanted her dead. Like I said, she's not being controlled or possessed so it's not like the demon is doing anything. She doesn't seem like a bad person so she can't be doing it." Percy said. "What about sins? Did you smell any?" He shook his head. "Every sin she committed was in good intentions." The blonde hummed.

"So, how are we gonna find out why the client wants a human dead?" Percy watched as a girl pale skin and short black hair was making her way to the apartment building that Masane was in. He could sense that she was like that other girl from the park a few days ago. "Her. She's one of those 'cloneblades' that Masaya was talking about. Come on." He said standing up. "Interrogation time."