Chapter 12

Third POV

Percy and Dionysus stared at each other, their power being enough to break the wood beneath their feet and crack the ping pong table. Chiron sat on to the side, trying to figure where this demigod got this amount of power. It should've been impossible. Even for a child of the big three.

"Hmmm, I like you." Dionysus said as he relaxed. "Although you'll make a terrible hero." Percy relaxed to. "Bold of you to assume I'd like to be a hero. Like I said, I'm here to have my questions answered and nothing more." He said. "Well then, please ask away." Chiron said. "Good. First of all who's Alecto?" Chiron instantly grew nervous and Dionysus looked intrigued. "How do you know that name?" The horse asked. "That doesn't answer my question. Don't be difficult." Percy said. "Please child, it very important-." Percy cut him off already being tired of this horses annoying habit of dodging subjects. "Yes, it is very important. So answer my damn question. It's not that hard." He snapped. Chiron stood back a bit, but sighed.

"Alecto is one of the most feared monsters in history. She is one of the enforcers of Hades, the god of the underworld." Percy hummed. "Now, may I ask how you know this name?" Chiron asked. "She appeared after my scuffle with Delphin and Palamammon or whatever his name was." Percy said. "Do you Palaemon." Chiron asked. "Yea, him. Anyway she said that she worked for my dad and all my questions would be answered when I got here." Dionysus groaned and Chiron gasped. "What?" Percy asked. "This only spells trouble." Dionysus sighed. "What?" Percy asked again. "Why were you fighting Delphin and Palaemon?" Chiron asked.

"They said I stole something from, Uhh. What was his name. Pussymarron?" Percy questioned himself. Dionysus burst out laughing, spitting out his pop in the process and Chiron sighed. "Poseidon?" He offered. "Yea that guy." Percy said. Dionysus was still laughing. "Please Percy, have some self preservation skills." Chiron begged. "Nope. No reason to. Anyway, it seems like Poseidon thinks I stole something from him. Problem is, I didn't steal anything and I know that. I've been way to busy with other things." Dionysus looked up. "With what exactly?" He asked causing Percy to look at him. "Wouldn't you like to know weather boy?" The god scowled.

"Do you think it's the same situation as lord Zeus?" Chiron asked Dionysus. "It's highly likely. Though it doesn't make him look good in the slightest." Percy was confused at what was happening. "What's happening?" He asked. "Zeus' master bolt was stolen about a month ago and he's blaming Poseidon, but once it comes out that you're Hades kid he'll shift his gaze over to you." Dionysus revealed making Percy groan. "I came here looking for answers and I ended up with bullshit. That's great. Where's Tony the Tiger?" He asked looking around. "Well, with Zeus' bolt missing and something being stolen from Poseidon the only person to look at is Hades and you." Dionysus summed up.

"Why though? What do I have to do with my dad?" Percy asked. "You are meant to represent your father child. A demigods purpose is to bring pride and honor to their parents and fight for the gods." Chiron explained. Percy stared at the centaur and laughed in his face.

Percy right now:

"Yes. Yes I am." Chiron nodded. "That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard." He said. "It's how the life of a demigod is." Dionysus put it in. "Still extremely stupid." Percy insisted. "Anyway I believe that we can't do anything until it's revealed that Percy is the child of Hades." Chiron says. "We can still plan for the future." Percy said. "That doesn't mean the plan will work." Chiron argued. "No shit Sherlock, but it's better to make a plan now and then alter it later than go in blind. You know, if you're supposed to be my 'trainer' I think I'm good." Percy rolled his eyes.

"So, I don't know about you, but here's my plan. I'd rather handle this now, but I doubt you'd give me any information, because of how stubborn you are." Percy said directing that at Chiron. "I'm gonna wait till it comes out that the godly worm in the ground is my dad I'll have two choices. Look for Hawkeye's bolt or look for whatever the hell fishy thinks I stole from him." He then looked to Dionysus. "You, what do you think I do?" He asked. "You want my opinion? That's a new one among demigods." The old god muttered.

"Well since, as you've named them 'Fishy' and 'Hawkeye' hate each other it's likely that Fishy has stolen the bolt since you didn't. Or rather had someone else steal it since a god can't steal another's symbol of power." Dionysus said. "There's a chance that 'Fishy' has the bolt in his possession and is making copies to overthrow his brother." Percy nodded. "Well that's the first place I go then. I go to Atlantis, see if he has the bolt and see what the hell he thinks I stole from him." Percy decided.

"I don't like this." Chiron voiced. "I don't necessarily care." Percy said. "So, what do I do now?" The demigod asked. "You live the life of a camper." Dionysus smirked.

TimeSkip
Percy POV

I fucking hate it here. No wonder that dick of a god was smirking at me. He knew I'd hate it here as much as he did. The people were annoying as hell, I couldn't smoke, I couldn't drink, I couldn't fuck. I've been here two days and I was already suffering from pussy withdrawal. There's legitimately one slightly attractive girl here. Annabeth Chase, a know it all bitch daughter of Athena. She annoys the ever living hell outta me. Constantly talking down to me simply, because she's been here longer. Then she has this crush on Luke Castellan. The sword instructor. Even though he only sees her as a sister and makes that pretty clear. She also hates me, because I'm a natural with a sword and is way better than her precious Luke.

It's weird, because Luke himself is fine. He's a cool guy and is kinda easy to get along with. Although that just makes me trust him even less. He's too easy to get along with. The second he saw my skills he started sucking up to me like a fucking leech. He was up to something. I just don't know what.

Anyway, I better stop my bitching. Apparently they have a tradition of playing capture the flag every Friday. Unfortunately there's no killing or maiming. I'm playing on the blue team which is being lead by the Athena cabin. Yay.