Chapter 65

Third POV

"That's......not all that surprising. We have a lot of unprotected sex." Percy said. "You did this on purpose didn't you?" She asked. "No. Maybe I wasn't paying attention the last few times." Agnes gave him a hard look. "Agnes, do you think I'd get you pregnant without you knowing, on purpose?" Percy asked. She hummed. "Guess your right." Percy smiled and kissed her. "So, do you want to keep it?" He asked. "Yep, do you?" Agnes asked. "Sure. I see no reason not to." He shrugged. Agnes nodded.

"Does this mean no more sex?" She asked. "Yes." Percy said. "Aww, why not?" He gave her a look. "Fine." She whined. Percy chuckled at the childish act. He stretched a bit when his business phone started ringing. Raising an eyebrow he picked it up and held it to his ear. "Devil May Cry." He said. "Hey. Percy." Annabeth said slowly. "Oh, hello. How are you today?" Percy asked, smirking. "I'm fine." She answered. "And that dump truck of an ass?" He chuckled when he heard her sigh in frustration. "It's fine too. Anyway, I have a favor to ask." She said.

"Shoot babes." He said. "I want you to go on a quest with me." Percy rolled his eyes. "Why?" He asked. "Because you're the strongest person I know. Please?" Annabeth pleaded. "Hmmm, fine. I'll be there. Give me a few minutes." He said. "Thank you." Percy hung up and leaned back. "Who was that?" Agnes asked. "Annabeth. Wants me to go on a quest with her. Troublesome." He said and stood up. "You're going?" Moxxi asked. "Yea. I might as well." He shrugged. "Tell everyone where I am. See ya."

Elsewhere

Percy walked out of Honnoji Academy and saw two girls sitting outside the large, grey building eating lunch. One wore the regular school uniform of the no star female students while the other wore a sailor uniform of sorts. He walked up to them with a confident smirk which put the sailor on guard.

"Hey, you Ryuko?" Percy asked. "Who's asking?" The girl asked defensively. "Percy Jackson. Nice to meet you." He said and held out a hand. Ryuko ignored it. "Right well, I have a proposal." He said. "Well? Start talking." She said aggressively. "You see, I personally don't know you. Nor do I know anyone around you or associated with your life. However, I do have a special power called 'clairvoyance'. Basically, it means that with a single thought I know everything about everything." He said. "Space and time are meaningless to me. I exist outside of the laws of the universe." Percy was cut off. "Just get on with it!"

Ryuko yelled, getting tired of Percy's rambling. He raised an eyebrow with an amused expression. He chuckled, feeling a bit like Alastor today.

"Basically, I can tell you whatever you want." He said. "Whatever questions you might have. Whatever you want to know." He said, his voice deep and alluring. Ryuko blinked. Whatever she wanted? "You can tell me about my dad?" She asked. "I did say anything, didn't I?" He asked. "Alright. Fine, what do you want?" She asked. "A fight. A good one. Blood rushing, heart pumping, heavy breathing I want it all. All you gotta do is activate that super suit or whatever and swing that blade around." He said.

"The more fun I have, the more information you get." He said. "Deal?" He asked. Not actually using his actual deal ability. "Hell yea!" Ryuko yelled. Percy blinked and raised eyebrow before reaching out and plucking at least twenty needles out of the air. He looked at them then to where they came from. A buff, angry looking man with a red Mohawk was walking up to them. "I'd advise you leave. This has nothing to do with you." He said. Percy shot him in the head and he fell over dead. "Nope. Not doing that shit. I came here for fun and I'll be damned if I don't get it." Percy said with Ebony in his hand.

"You, let's get this shit started." Ryuko looked at the dead body in shock. "Did our have to kill him?!" She yelled. "Meh, he wasn't important. Pretty much just an extra." Percy said. "Anyway! Let's get this shit on the road! Let's go!" He yelled. Percy pulled Rebellion out of thin air. Ryuko pushed the sudden death aside and pulled the pin on her glove. Senketsu got a taste of his wearer's blood and activated. Once the transformation had finished, Percy gave her an odd look. "Don't say a damn thing!" She yelled. Percy shrugged and twirled his blade. "Meh, I've seen weirder. And hotter." He said. Ryuko looked offended.

"Any-who, let's go baby!" With speed that Ryuko honestly didn't expect, Percy flew at her. The large, silver sword clashed with Ryuko's red, scissor blade. She barely managed to hold her own against Percy's strength. "Come on! Don't you want your answers!" Percy exclaimed. This spurred the teen on and she managed to push him back, only if by a little. Ryuko managed to get out of the blade lock and swung at Percy's neck. It was batted away easily and Percy kicked her away. Ryuko went skidding away, her heeled boots scraping across the ground loudly.

"Damn. That really hurt." Ryuko muttered. "Yea, he's not even wearing a goku uniform. What is he?" Senketsu asked. "I don't know, but I do know that I'm gonna kick his ass. If he can tell me about my dad, we're fighting with everything we got!" Percy heard her monologuing. "Well then, bring it."

Back in Redgrave

"Didn't you just leave?" Hange asked when she walked into the main room of Devil May Cry. Percy was sitting there with Marianne and Jodie, helping her and Aiden get along. "Yep." Percy said popping the 'p'. Hange stared at him, confused. "I've learned not to question him. You should probably learn the same." Marianne said. Hange just nodded, still confused and walked back to where Nico was.