Chapter 45

Third POV

Percy pulled up to the camp and parked just outside of the entrance. The two cousins got out and made their way to the biggest house. They walked in and saw a door that had 'office' painted in white. Percy knocked on it.

"Who is it?" Amy called from inside. "Percy." The demigod answered. "Oh, great! Come in." Percy walked in with Thalia behind him. Amy sat behind a basic wooden desk on a chair. In front of the desk was two more chairs. "Hey Amy, this is my cousin Thalia. She'll be shadowing me for the summer." Amy nodded. "That's fine, she can stay in the big cabin with us." Amy smiled. "Nice. So, how many people pop up?" Percy asked sitting on a crate in the corner. "Not many so you're not late." Percy nodded. Thalia went to stand next to him and watch over his shoulder as he played a game on his phone. Then someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Amy called. "The Roth family." A female voice said. "Ooh, come in, come in!" Amy said excitedly. The door opened and in walked a family of three. "Hi, I'm Dylan." The mother said shaking Amy's hand. "Hello, I'm Amy Jones. The head councilor. This is Percy Jackson, Red Graves residential Demon Hunter and camp's security. That would be his cousin, Thalia and his intern." Percy chuckled and Thalia scowled. "This is Angelia." She pointed to the girl who was absorbed in her phone.

She has dyed purple hair and blue eyes.  She wore a black choker, a black shirt with a zombie horse head popping up from the ground on it and black leggings that showed her bright green panties. Lastly she wore a pair of black high tops and a few black bands.

"Hey." She said without looking up. "And this is Alexis." Alexis seemed much more reserved. He was dressed in a purple hood and from what Percy could see, a black graphic T-shirt. He also wore black pants and a pair of black sneaker. Alexis seemed like he didn't want to be here and was pretty nervous. "Hi." He said quietly. 'Huh, reminds me of Lucas.' Percy thought. Amy told Dylan about the camp, what they would be doing over the course of the summer, the rules on phones and technology in general which seemed to make Angelia want to leave. "So, any questions?" Amy asked. "Um, yes. For Mr. Jackson actually." Percy waved her off. "Just call me Percy."

"Oh, ok. My question is about your job as security." She said. "Don't worry, I've been killing demons since I was ten. Also, yes I will be protecting kids from other kids if needed so you're son will be fine." Percy said. "If it makes him feel comfortable he can sleep in the Haven with us." Percy smiled. "Um, son?" Amy asked. "Alexis is a boy." Percy said as a matter of factly. "How could you tell?" Dylan asked. "It was pretty easy for me. I've learned to look past physical appearance and read emotions and body language." Percy said. "What are his emotions?" The sister asked. "I feel like that's his business. Anyway, don't worry about it. He'll be fine with me." Dylan smiled.

"Ahem, actually one more question." Amy nodded. "You make sure to keep the boys and girls separated right? There's no sneaking away or anything?" Amy shook her head. "Girls and boys are not to be together unless under strict supervision." She said. 'Boring.' Percy thought with a roll of his eyes. "Good. Pelo's a bit... easy so to speak." Percy internally smirked. He felt like him and Pelo would get a long. "Well don't worry, there's no sex allowed here." Amy said sternly. "Thank you. That's all." Dylan smiled and Amy nodded. The head councilor gave Angelia directions to where she'd be staying and Percy told Alexis to follow him along with Thalia.

They silently walked up the stairs and Percy showed Alexis where he'd be staying. The boy quietly thanked him and Percy nodded before taking Thalia to where her room.

"Hey, I just realized something." She said. "What?" Percy asked. "How are you going to go with that Hange woman and be here?" Percy smirked. "You let me worry about that. Just get settled in sparky." Percy then closed the door and left. Percy walked down the stairs and into the common room. Amy was there with a bunch of people who were either late teens or early twenties. "Hey, who's he?" One of the guys asked Amy. "Oh, that's Percy. The security. Percy these are the councilors. Go ahead and introduce yourselves." Amy said.

"I'm Brandon, but call me Buggzy." Said a dark skinned guy. "A.J." A punk girl said. "Names Chad." Said a blonde guy. "I'm Tiffany Cox." Percy looked at her. 'Yea, she's the slut.' He thought. "I'm Vanessa Jones." Percy nodded. "Well, nice to meet all of you." Percy waved. "I'm gonna step outside and patrol the forest area." Percy said and left. He walked into the forest and stretched out his senses. He kept walking around aimlessly looking for anything to kill. After a minute or two of sensing nothing he honestly considered just creating a demons just to have something to do. It's at this point that he misses having Agnes around. She was always a good source of entertainment.