Chapter 64

Third POV

"Ffffuuuuuuuckk!" Agnes yelled. No, she's not cheating on Percy. This ain't that type of story ya basic bitches. No, she's just stressed. About, something that you'll find out later. "Hey boss." Sugar asked coming into the madam's office. "What is it?" Agnes asked. "Heard you scream. Are you ok?" She asked. "Yea. Just a bit stressed." The blonde sighed. "Well, what's going on?" Sugar asked. Agnes told her. "Oh, damn. That's.....not that surprising."

With Percy

Percy dodged another charge from Killer Croc and kicked King Shark in the nuts. He dropped with a groan and was got a roundhouse to the jaw. Completely breaking it and knocking him out. Lady was having a shoot out with Deathstroke and Trish was having a bare knuckle fight with Deadshot. Her lightning was making this hard, especially since she fought like Percy. Absolutely no technique, just whatever the hell works. Harley and King Shark was out. That left Deadshot, Deathstroke, Killer Croc and Enchantress. Surprisingly enough, Enchantress was the least dangerous. Probably because, the Magic user was very openly scared of Percy's magic.

"June! A little help!" Deadshot screamed. "I can't! She refuses to come out!" The woman yelled. She was quickly knocked out. Lady cursed as she ran out of ammo. Luckily so did Deathstroke. Unfortunately he was much better at hand to hand than her. So he was currently beating her ass. Well, as well as he could with how agile and nimble she was. She was avoiding him as much as possible and getting a hit on him every chance she got. His armor would drag this out though. "Lady!" Trish yelled and tossed her Luce & Ombra. "Fuck yes." Lady smiled and started firing. DeathStroke ran for cover and took out his bo staff that shot energy blasts. "Bullshit!" Lady yelled.

She also ran for cover and it was back to being a shoot out. Trish dodged some more bullets from Deadshot's wrist guns and sent some lightning at him that he rolled to avoid. The blonde demon wasn't letting up though and was on him in a second. Deadshot managed to duck under the first punch, but he couldn't avoid the lightning quick upper cut that sent him into the air, knocked his helmet off and knocked him out. There goes Deadshot, only two left.

Percy was having fun, playing bull rider with Killer Croc. Every time the giant man thing got too close he'd jump to the side and let K.C Ram his head into a building. It was mildly amusing, but Percy was quickly growing bored of this little game. With that being said he crackled his knuckles and got ready. When Killer Croc got out of the wall and shook his head, Percy tackled him completely through it. The two rolled around a bit, grappling for control and obviously, Percy won. He 'managed' to pin the thing and started raining fist after fist onto the man's face.

Lady, deciding to take a risk ran out of cover and started shooting at Deathstroke while dodging the energy blasts. She ran towards him, bullet after bullet being shot causing the assassin to slowly retreat. Lady noticed Kalina Ann and got an idea worthy of Percy. She rushed towards the rocket launcher. Luckily, it seemed to be out of Deathstroke's line of sight. If she remembered right, she had one more rocket in there. If she played her cards right, this would go perfectly.

Lady rolled under another energy blast and threw Luce & Ombra into the air. She kicked Kalina Ann into her hands and aimed it right at her opponent. Without a bit of hesitation, Lady took the shot and Deathstroke was forced to jump out of the way. Still, as he was in the air the explosion sent him into a spiral. Lady dropped her main weapon and caught Luce. She took aim and decided to steal a page from Percy's book.

"Jackpot." She said and pulled the trigger. The bullet went right into the only opening in Deathstroke's armor. The eyehole and killed him. His helmet didn't explode due to the durability, so the only things that showed that he was dead was the limp body and the blood pouring from his eyehole. Lady took a breath and tossed Luce back to Trish, who was already holding Ombra. "Holy shit! That was fucking awesome!" Percy exclaimed waking out of the building. He saw the whole thing and was extremely proud of Lady. "Thank you." Lady smiled.

"Alright. All of this is done. Let's get back to the shop." He said. "Oh yea, Trish. Bring the jester." He said. "Why?" The blonde demon asked. "Don't ask questions. Just listen you your father." Percy said. Trish looked to Lady, who shrugged. She shook her head, but grabbed the jester by the ankle and started dragging her. As they were walking, it became obvious that dragging her was a bad idea so Trish slung her over her shoulder like a bag of potatoes.

TimeSkip

Percy an company made it back to Devil May Cry. Lady took a seat at the Bar, where Adrian and Moxxi were. Most likely on break. Marianne was in her office and it sounded like she was with a client. Trish took Harley to the back where Nico was so the deactivated bombs could be removed from her head. Percy took out his phone and started going through his messages. More stuff from Alexis and his sister, that Jade guy. What stuck out the most was Lee. He messaged her back first then started going through and sending messages to people he felt was most important. First Alexis, then Pelo and so on and so forth. Alexis wanted to know if he had any spots open for a job at Freddy's and of course he did.

"Percy." The demon looked up to see Agnes standing at the door. "Yea?" He asked noting the serious look on her face. Agnes walked over, around the desk and sat on his lap. "I'm pregnant."