Chapter 62

Third POV

Percy threaded his hands through Adrians white hair while the tattooed man bobbed his head on the demon's dick. Percy had his eyes closed, enjoying the male strippers throat. Adrian was right, boys definitely had the best head game between boys and girls. Adrian pulled Percy's dick out of his mouth and started sucking on his balls, placing one in his mouth and swirling his tongue around the orb and tugging on it. Adrian brought his hand up and started jerking him off. The pale man pulled off of Percy's nuts with a wet pop and smiled up at him.

"Hey." He said. "What is it?" Percy asked. "Ever had your ass ate?" Adrian asked. "Uh, no. Can't say that I have." Percy said. "Wanna try it?" The demigod smirked. "Why the fuck not." He stated. Adrian's smile grew. Percy shifted down a bit more and Adrian used his right hand to hold Percy's balls up while his left hand pulled one of his cheeks out it the way. His tongue darted out and simply poked at the demigod's anus. Percy slightly flinched at the feeling, but quickly calmed down. Adrian stroked Percy a few times before going back to work. He stuck his tongue back out and traced Percy's puckered hole. The boy had to hold back a snort, it honestly tickled a little.

"Tickle?" Adrian asked. "A bit. Feels weird." Percy responded. "At least its not uncomfortable so that's good. Hopefully it feels good." Adrian said got back to licking Percy's asshole and stroking his cock. After a bit of rimming Adrian stopped jerking and used both of his hands to spread Percy's hole. He slowly pushed his tongue inside and swirled it. Admittedly, Percy kinda liked it. It was a new experience and it felt kinda good. Adrian pulled back and gave his boss a slutty smirk. "Little warning, just like blowjobs I like to make it messy when eat ass so I'll apologize now of I get s bit intense. Now hold you legs up."

Adrian pushed his legs up, Percy letting the stripper take control for a while did as he was told and hooked his arms under his knees to hold his legs. Adrian spread Percy's cheeks, licked his lips and shoved his face into the demon's ass. His tongue instantly pushing itself into the puckered hole and licking all around the interior. Percy laid his head back and sighed in pleasure. Adrian kissed and sucked on Percy's sphincter and licking the inside, twisting his tongue, making it wave like the ocean and curling it. He pulled back to spit on it twice, swirl his tongue around the hole once more and dive back in.

"Jesus tap dancing Christ." Percy moaned, loving the new sensations. 'Definitely gonna do this more.' He thought. Adrian for his part seemed to love the taste of Percy's ass. So much so that he pushed his tongue as far as it would go, which was pretty deep and started pressing on the demon boss's g-spot. Just as he did that Adrian pulled back, saliva coating his mouth and Percy's ass and shoved Percy's member down his through. Percy came harder than he ever had before. So hard in fact that the shots were hitting the back of Adrian's throat like nerf bullets.

He powered through it though and held his head down. Once Percy was finally done, Adrian pulled up and swallowed whatever didn't go straight down his throat.

"How was it?" He asked. Percy huffed. "Fucking amazing. You're gonna have to do that more." He said. "Really? What if I don't wanna?" Adrian joked. "You want a job, right?" Percy retorted with a equally joking tone. "Damn straight I do." Adrian said. "Good, now. Face down, ass up." He said. Adrian let Percy take control as he normal is and got into position. His face buried into one of the pillows of the couch and his pale, fat ass sticking up. Percy got up and didn't even hesitate. Her rammed himself into Adrian's ass and started fucking hard and fast.

Adrian's moans instantly filled the shop as his ass rippled each time Percy's thighs slapped against it. Percy gripped Adrian's hips tightly before raising one of his hands and bringing it down on the pale cheek. Adrian let out a sharp yelp in a mixture of pain and pleasure. He spanked the man a few more times, easily causing Adrian's ass to practically glow red.

"Agh, fuck!" Adrian called out. He could feel himself getting closer to release. "Mhmmff, I'm gonna cum." He moaned. "Not on my couch." Percy said and stopped thrusting. The man whined in need, but then squealed in surprise. Percy had flipped Adrian onto his back and rammed right back into the stripper's asshole. "Fuuuucking shiiit~!" He yelled. Percy clenched his jaw, loving the feeling of Adrian's ass clapping on his dick. Percy leaned down and kissed Adrian on the neck. It soon turned into licking, nibbling and sucking. Percy was making hickey after hickey until damn near the entirety of his lovers neck was either blazing red or dark blue.

"Ahh, fuck. You know how to please a man. Don't ya Percy?" Adrian asked with a saucy smirk. "Was there any doubt?" The boy asked with his own grin. "Fuck, gonna cum." Adrian said right before shooting his jizz all over his chest and stomach. Percy kept thrusting, not even stopping so that Adrian could rest. Speaking of the pale stripper, he was still moaning up a storm and his dick was still incredibly hard. He started chanting 'fuck' over and over again. His sensitive cock bobbing up and down with each thrust. After nearly an hour and at least three more orgasms on Adrian's part, Percy's balls finally clenched and his cock erupted with cum. Filling up Adrian's bowels and causing the man's to gush cum once he pulled out.

Percy sat back on the couch and took a deep breath.

"Happy, fucking birthday to me." He chuckled. "It's your birthday?" Adrian asked, sitting up. "Yea." Percy answered simply. "Well, in that case. Want me to eat your ass again?" Percy smiled. "Fuck yes."