Chapter 54

Third POV

Violetta walked up to her small house and went to open the door, but noticed that the door had been kicked in. She reached into her hand bag and pulled out her small, snub nose revolver 38. She pulled the hammer back and slowly made her way into the house. She made sure to walk slowly and quietly and kept her head on a swivel and her ears open. She made her way through the house slowly, checking every room.

"Mommy?" Violetta turned to see her daughter standing at her bedroom door, peaking around. "Hun? Are you ok?" The little girl ran over to her mother and hugged her legs. "What's wrong? What happened?" Vi asked. "Daddy was angry and he kicked the door open." She whined. Violetta grew angry instantly and nearly growled. "Ok, go pack a bag. We're gonna be staying somewhere else. Go ahead." The girl went to her room and Violetta did the same. "For fucks sake." She said and called Tifa.

"Hello?" Tifa answered. "Hey T, I need some help." She said. "Yea sure. Whatever you need." Tifa said. "I need a place to stay for a bit. My sister lives outside of Red Grave and I got no one else." She said. "Sure, um. I have an extra room in my apartment that I don't use. I can get you a futon or something." Tifa said. "Don't worry, I can buy it myself. I'll see you in a few hours." Violetta said. "No, I'll come with Cindy to pick you up." Tifa said and hung up without waiting for an answer. The dark skinned woman sighed and started packing up her things.

Few Hours Later

Eventually, a minivan pulled up in front of her house and Tifa opened the door.

"Hey!" She called. "Hey, thanks for helping me out." V said. "No problem." Tifa said as her friend and her daughter got into the car. "Hi, I'm Tifa, what's your name." The red eyed brunette smiled softly at the little girl. "Hi." The girl waved. "I'm Emma." She said. "Nice to meet you Emma." Tifa said and drove off.

With Percy

The son of Hades sat in the driver seat while Nico worked on something in her little workshop. Thalia sat in the passenger seat, playing a game on Percy's phone and the others were doing random things. Zoe Nightshade, the lieutenant of the hunters of Artemis was staring at the boy in the mirror with a deep scowl one her face. Percy knew he was being watched, but was trying to ignore her. It was difficult though. With a sigh he opened his mouth to say something, but the trailer phone started ringing.

"Yo?" He answered, knowing it had to be someone he knew since unknown numbers were blocked from calling this phone until they got back. "Hey Percy, 7th Heaven is going to be closed for a while. Vi is having a bit of trouble and we're helping her out." Tifa said on the other line. "Ok, that's fine. Is she ok?" Percy asked. "Physically, she's fine. It's a mental problem she's having." The demigod sighed. "Ok, tell her that she can take as much time off as she needs." He said. Tifa said ok and they hung up. "Who was that?" Nico asked from the back. "Tifa, Violetta is having some personal problems and Tifa will be closing the bar in order to help her out." He answered.

"You own a bar?" The saytr, Grover Percy thinks his name was, asked. "Yup." He said popping the 'p'. "Why?" One of the hunters asked. "I need money." Percy said like it was obvious. "Don't you live with your mother?" Zoe asked. "Nope. Well, I live with my adoptive mom, but she's technically broke too." Percy shrugged. "What does she do?" Grover asked. "She's the mistress of the strip club I own." Thalia chocked herself from holding in a laugh and she looked at Percy like he was crazy. "What?" He asked. "Why did you tell them that?" She asked. "Um, they asked." He said. "That's not what I mean and you know it." The daughter of Zeus said. Percy chuckled and took his phone out of his pocket since it was vibrating. "Hello?" He asked.

"The stuff for your restaurant arrived. Do you want to set it up or do you want to pay them extra so they'll do it?" Miranda asked. "Do you have the floor plan?" He asked. "I do." She responded. "Good, then have them do it." Miranda said ok and hung up. "Why do you own a strip club?" Phoebe asked. "Same as the bar money." Percy shrugged. "So you objectify and exploit the bodies of women for money?" Zoe asked. "Of course not. They do that themselves. No one told them to apply for the job and take off their clothes. Also, I don't get any of the money from that business. It all goes to Agnes." He said. "You own it." She said. "That I do, but you said the I objectify and exploit the bodies of women for money. I don't. Another woman does." Percy shrugged.

"Stop trying. He's as stubborn as a mule and he's technically right. He doesn't get money from that." Nico said. "Thank you Nico." He said. "Hush it, dick face." She said. "I could say something, but I'll spare the hunters poor innocent ears." The demigod joked and it all went quiet.

In the Kingdom of Vale

Percy was walking around the City of Vale at night. It was amusing to Percy. He new that this place was advanced, but compared to the rest of the world, they were living a few hundred thousand years in the future. As he was walking he bumped into a short girl una black dress and a red cape.

"Oh, sorry. Didn't see you there." The girl giggled nervously. "Nah, it's cool. I wasn't paying attention either." He smiled at her. Apparently the girl was easily embarrassed since she blushed and looked down. "I'm Percy Jackson, you are?" He asked and held his hand out. "Oh, I'm Ruby Rose!" She exclaimed enthusiastically and shook his hand. "Well, it's nice to meet you Ruby. Do you know any inns or hotels?" Percy asked. "Uh, I think I saw one a few blocks that way." She said pointing behind her.

"Thanks." Percy said and walked away. As he was leaving he heard something break and looked behind him to see a blonde with long hair laying on the ground in front of the caped girl. He blinked before walking away, not bothering himself with it.