Chapter 41

Third POV

Percy and Agnes came back to the shop to see Adrian standing at the bar near the back. Moxxi was behind the bar making the two a drink. Percy looked at Adrian in confusion, considering the white haired man was only dressed in high heels and a thong.

"Shouldn't you two be at work?" Agnes asked. "Sorry, but we really needed a drink and as per your rules we can't drink the club's alcohol." Adrian said. "What happened?" Percy asked walking over to the two. "Some dick head complaining about me being a guy and wanting to fuck Moxxi since shes not a dancer." Adrian explained. "We tried to just ignore him, but he wouldn't shut the hell up. I got a good bit of tolerance, but I still have a limit." Percy nodded in understanding. "I didn't want to get fired for crushing a guys balls." Moxxi said. Percy sighed and got up. "Come on Adrian. Point the guy out for me." He nodded and picked up his drink.

They made their way to the club and walked in. Adrian looked around before spotting the guy and pointing him out to the demigod. The guy was the definition of a fat bastard. Most girls avoided him and those that were unfortunate or brave enough to ask if he wanted a dance quickly backed out. Percy sighed as he could practically smell the guy from here. He told Adrian to just go back on stage so he can see how the guy would react. The male stripper nodded and did as he was told. Adrian went up on stage like nothing was wrong and started dancing with another girl who was already on the poll.

Percy watched the guy look around with drool dripping from his mouth. It took a minute, but finally the ugly shit noticed that Adrian was back on stage causing him to frown angrily. He got up and waddled over to the stage before angrily shouting at the male. Adrian glared at the man and while Percy could've listened in on the conversation he didn't need to. The other girl started to defend Adrian, but she was yelled at too. Having seen enough Percy walked over and without even a warning grabbed his shoulder and dragged the man out side.

"I don't know what your problem is, but if you don't like my dancers then you can fuck off. We don't need your money. Now get the hell outta here." Percy said and walked back in. He went over to the girl next to Adrian and gave her a smile. "Good job defending your coworker." He said to which the girl nodded. Percy told them to call if they had any problems and left the strip club. He went back to the shop and took a seat behind his desk. He eventually fell asleep there.

About three hours later Percy was awoken by someone knocking the shop's doors. He groaned and put his feet on the floor.

"Come in!" He called. The door opened and in walked Violetta. She was dressed in a pair of Jean shorts, a black crop top and a pair of heeled boots. "Oh! Uh Violetta, right?" Percy asked. The girl nodded. "Yup. That's me." She said. "Well, what can I do for ya?" The boy asked. "Um, well I asked Tifa if I could get a raise and she told me to ask you since you're technically the owner of the bar." She said sitting down in front of him. "Oh, well obviously I'm going to have to ask what you did to think you deserve a raise." Percy said to which Violetta nodded. "I understand. Tifa said to give this to you."

She took out a piece of paper from her bra and gave it to Percy. He unfolded it and read it. It said that she was indeed doing the most work. Well, aside from Tifa. She was one of the first ones there and one of the lasts to leave. Percy nodded and after some consideration he agreed. They talked numbers for a bit before agreeing on a nine percent raise. Violetta thanked him and left. Percy sat back and put his feet on the desk to relax before someone else knocked on the door. Percy looked at the door before sighing.

"Ok, this must be a busy day then." He muttered. "Come on!" The door opened and an excited woman walked in. Percy raised an eyebrow at how she was dressed. She wore a sweater vest over a long sleeved shirt, blue jeans and tennis shoes. He doesn't know why, but he was getting excited stepmom vibes from this woman. "Well, hello. How can I help you?" Percy asked. "Hi! My name is Amy Jones." She said holding out her hand. "Percy Jackson." He said and shook her hand. "So, what do you need." He asked.

"Well, I was wondering if you would be willing to help in a fun summer project I'm working on." Amy asked. "What kind of summer project?" Percy asked. "You know that summer camp a few miles out of town? Camp Crystal Lake?" Percy raised an eyebrow. "I do. Mainly because, I heard of the story of that zombie that's killing people. You know, Jacqueline Voorhees." The lady nodded. "Well yes, but I figured that's just some demon that's lurking." Percy nodded. "Plausible. So you want me to go and kill it?" Amy shook her head. "No, I just want you to act as security when I reopen it." Percy raised an eyebrow. "Wouldn't it make more sense for me to go in and kill any demons beforehand?" Once again, she denied.

"No, no. I don't want to burden you unnecessarily." Percy was straight up confused. 'Burden me, this is literally my job lady.' He thought. "Ok, if you insist." He relented. "Great. It'll take a few weeks to get ready so you have some time." Percy nodded and Amy stood. "Thank you so much for help." She said and Percy stood back up and the two shook hands. "I'll be seeing you." She said and left the shop. "That was weird." He muttered and sat back down to relax once more.