Chapter 15

Third POV

Percy stood at the top of hill leaning on the tree with Trish next to him. He had given her his phone so she could be occupied and learn more about the world. He had accidentally given her an incest kink, a daddy kink and a leather kink which most likely lead into a bdsm kink. Pretty sure there a belittling kink in there too. Anyway he was waiting for Annabeth when Luke ran up to him with a shoebox tucked under his arm.

I apparently switched to Percy's POV so yea.

"Hey, glad I caught you." The blonde said. "Sup man." I said. "I just wanted to see you off and give you a give." He opened the box and pulled out a show. "Uh, I got shoes and they work pretty fine." I said. He laughed and held the shoe up. "Maia." He called and the high top sprouted wings. It went to fly away, but he caught it and said the trigger word again. The wings disappeared and he placed it back in the box. "Nice, huh?" He asked. I nodded. "Yea, but these are better." I said and sprouted my six large white feather wings. From their looks you could mistake me for an Angel. An Archangel even.

"Woah

"Woah." He said in amazement. "Woah is right." I smirked. I looked back at Trish, who was now petting one of my wings. "It's so soft." She admired. "They are." I stated. "But you're a demon." She said in confusion. "Demons are masters of deceit. Without fully transforming I could pass for an Angel. Perfect for drawing in innocent souls only to devour them." I said with a smile. "Right." Luke dragged the word. "Well, I guess these would be useless to you then." He said tucking the box back under his arm.

"Yep. Thanks for the thought though." I said patting his shoulder. Just then Annabeth and Chiron walked up the hill. "Where's your stuff?" She asked. "What stuff?" I asked. "Your clothes?" I snapped my fingers and my entire outfit changed. "Why get spare clothes when I can change mine and anyone else's with a snap of my fingers?" I smirked. "Money?" I took out my credit card. "I have a demon hunting business. I make my own money." I said. "Food for when we're not by a restaurant?" I thought about this one. "Huh, good point." I shrugged. "Well, good thing we have that covered." Chiron handed me a bag and Annabeth some money. "This should help you on your journey." He said. "Argus will take you to the nearest bus station. My advice is to go to Santa Monica in California. Poseidon has to keep an eye on Mount Tamalpais there. He'll see you coming." I nodded.

"Alright, let's go." I said and walked down the hill with Trish and Annabeth. "Hey, Chiron. What's a demon?" I heard Luke ask. "I'll explain it to everyone at lunch." The centaur answered. I couldn't hear the rest since I had gotten out range and I didn't care enough to strain my ears. I climbed into the camp's van Argus, a monster created by Hera or something that had a hundred eyes drove off.

TimeSkip

Annabeth, Trish and I now sat at a bus stop in Manhattan. Trish was still on my phone and Annabeth was grumbling to herself about the phone. I however was talking to this really cute girl that was my age. She had long black hair, tan skin and sea green eyes. She told me her name was Claudia, but she preferred to be called Dia of CC which I could agree with. My name is kind of a mouthful too so shortening it is beneficial. Funny thing is, I could tell she was a demigod. She just didn't know it. Another fun fact, she has a nice pair of tits for a fourteen year old. Must be her godly genes and if it is, holy shit they did her wonders.

"So, what music do you like?" She asked. "Meh, anything really. Mainly Imagine Dragons, Skillet, Panic! At The Disco and any catchy song I come across. Melanie Martinez is a good one too." I said. "Really? My guilty pleasure is a few of Britney Spear's songs." I raised an eyebrow. "Britney Spears?" She nodded. "She's not that cringy. Some of her songs are really good." She laughed. "Ok, if you say so. I'm calling you Spearhead from now on though." She raised an eyebrow. "Spearhead? That's horrible." She said. "Which means it's perfect for your taste of music." She gasped and punched me in the shoulder. "Mean. Wait, did you say 'from now on'?" She asked. "Uh, yea. You thought I'd meet someone as cute as you and let you get away?" She blushed.

"I'm not cute. I'm tough and scary." She said making a mock frowning face. "Hmm, you know those little colorful frogs?" I asked and she nodded. "Are they cute?" She nodded with a wide smile. "Even though they're extremely poisonous and could kill you?" She paused. "Exactly." Cc pouted. "As a matter of fact, you're right. You're not cute." She gave me a confused look. "You're adorable." I smirked. Claudia pouted and whined a bit. "Percy." I sighed and looked behind me. "What?" I asked Annabeth. "Come on. Our bus is here." I rolled my eyes. "Welp, gotta take my niece home. I'll be back in a few weeks." I said. She smiled and waved. "I gotta get home. My mom's probably worried. See ya." I waved and she walked away and I got on the bus.

"Is that your life? Hopelessly flirting with girls?" Annabeth asked. "Actually no. Normally I'm talking to girls way older than me and hornier than a fourteen year old. Girls our age have no interest in sex. Unfortunate since you've got a great ass." Annabeth blushed, but I don't know if it's because of anger, embarrassment or if she actually felt flattered. "You're disgusting." She grumbled. "So I've been told."

Please never make me write that shit again. Awkward conversations are... awkward. I shouldn't have gotten second hand awkwardness. If that exists.