Chapter 27

Month 1 Part 1

Third POV

Percy and Trish were all packed and ready to leave when someone knocked on the door. Lady, who still refused to go to Japan got up and opened the door. It was a freckled girl with wavy black hair that's pulled into a ponytail, lightly tan skin and glasses.

"Heyo! Gun delivery!" Nico smiled. "Nice." Percy smiled. "Also, horrible timing." Lady said. "Why?" Nico asked as she came in. "Percy's leaving for Japan in a few minutes." Nico shrugged. "That's cool. I can wait here. As long as he uses the guns me and my grandma are happy." The southerner said holding them out to the demigod. He accepted them and spun them around. "Ammo?" He asked not seeing any on her. "Infinite. You ain't the only one with demonic magic." Nico smirked and plopped in to the couch. "Thanks Nico, I promise to pay you back when I get back." Percy said and she waved him off. "I ain't going no where. Grandma closed shop and sent me here. I'm staying." She said.

"Sweet. See ya!" Percy said and him and Trish left.

TimeSkip

Surprisingly enough, Percy had no problems on his flight to Japan. Maybe Zeus learned from the last time he tried to kill Percy with lightning. Anyway the trip was fine and they landed in Japan without a problem. They got of the plane in Osaka, Japan and made their way to Dotonbori. The three got odd stares, but ignored them. It was probably due to Trish's excessive amount of black leather. They got there with little difficulty. Their only real problem was the crowds. Percy looked at the address again.

"Ok, this is it." He said walking into a small restaurant. Trish helped him look around. "Hmm, anything?" He asked. "Nope." She answered. "Mr. Jackson. Wonderful that you could make it." A tall man with black hair in a suit. "Masaya." Percy nodded and shook the man's hand. "So, tell me bout your 'problem'." Percy said when they sat down. "It takes the form of an attractive female and goes by the name of Masane Amaha. Don't let that fool you, she's an extremely powerful demon named 'Witchblade' that has killed dozens. She also has six servants she calls 'Cloneblades'." Percy nodded.

"Where is she most commonly found?" He asked. Trish was just sitting there, looking between the two in confusion since she didn't understand Japanese. "She normally wastes her time in Keitakuen Garden." Percy nodded. "Alright. You got my money?" The man waved him off. "You'll get you're money when the job is complete." Percy frowned. "That's not how my business works." He said. "It's how things work in Japan. Now get the job done." Masaya said and left the establishment. Percy watched him go. "What happened?" Trish asked.

"He refused to pay, which means somethings up. Let's just go." The two got up and left to do their job.

TimeSkip

Percy and Trish made it to Keitakuen Garden with little trouble. Percy was surprised, he could instantly feel the demonic pressure. Whatever type of demon this was they were powerful so this should be fun. Percy followed his senses with them leading him to a part of the park that was a ways away from the rest. It seemed to be secluded. There he spotted her. An attractive woman with brown hair, brown eyes and fair skin. She was very well developed, so much so that her clothes barely fit her. The yellow shirt she was currently wearing was so tight that it didn't even cover her midriff and you could see her black bra.

As Percy got closer he noticed the little red pearl on her bracelet glow faintly before she looked up and saw them approaching. He found this interesting.

"What do you want?" She asked. "Sorry hun, but someone has a hit out on you. Shouldn't be terrorizing people." Percy said as he brought out one of the guns Nico had brought him, a black one called Ebony. "Terrorizing? I think you're mistaken." She said standing up. "I don't terrorize. I help." Percy scoffed. "You demons and you're fucked up philosophies." Masane scowled and transformed. Her hair turned red and grew longer, her eyes turned black and yellow and a blackish grey armor ripped her clothes apart, covering basically only what was necessary.

"Oh, now I don't wanna kill you. Damnit, I always get hit with the bullshit." Percy said and started shooting. Masane created a shield to block the billets coming at her and started running at him. "Oh for fucks...." He was cut off when she bashed him, sending himself few feet away. Percy put his guns away and took out Rebellion. The demoness grew a blade from her forearm and the two clashed. Trish had decided to only interfere if Percy needed it or if he asked. That plan was ruined though when she noticed a woman covered scantily in red and green armor, with orange-ish hair running up behind Percy with three long knuckle blades protruding from her hand.

She shot a bolt of lightning from her hand and hit the lady square in the side. The armored demon went flying into a tree where she recovered quickly and looked to the sexy blonde.

"Why don't you let them have their fun and play with me for a bit?" She smiled. The orange woman glared angrily and the two engaged in combat. Trish was skilled, but it seemed her young age was giving her a disadvantage. She always managed to dodge the claws, but the kicks and punches proved to be a problem. This didn't mean she wasn't giving it her best. Her hands and feet were covered in lightning and she was brawling to the best her ability. Jabbing and kicking her opponent with enough to knock her back and shook the demon.

Percy was fairing much better. He had rarely been hit and what little cuts he did acquire were quickly healed by his regeneration. Despite his success, he seemed to be getting more and more distracted by the minute. No, it wasn't by the amount of skin Masane was showing. It was her scent. Something seemed off about it and it was irking Percy. It got so irritating that he swung a bit too hard and broke the girl's sword. While she was stunned her kicked her in the stomach. Knocking the wind out of her and sending her flying about ten meters back.

"Trish!" He called. "We're leaving." His 'daughter' looked shocked and confused, but kicked her enemy in the shin, causing her to fall to a knee. Trish then used her electrokinesis to call down a bolt of lightning, slamming it into the back of the armored demon before catching up to Percy. Masane watched as the two disappeared into the garden.