Chapter 17

Agnes POV

"If you're here so much why don't you do some cleaning? It's horrid in here. How can you live in such filth?! You fucking pig." I groaned in annoyance. "You couldn't have stayed home you little crotch goblin?" I asked the blue haired freak. Valentina glared at me, but I flipped her off. "Are you two always like this?" Lady asked from the couch with Daisy. "I'm nothing, but a demon whore. Specifically, Percy's demon whore. She's the toxic gremlin here." I said and stood up. I walked over to the small bar we had in the shop and grabbed a bottle of Hennessy. "You want some Lady?" I asked. "Sure." I grabbed two glasses. "Order a pizza will ya." She nodded and got on the phone. "Ugh, both of you are disgusting. I expect at least a little decency from you Daisy!"

"Hey, leave her alone. Her rooms actually really clean." I defended the quiet girl. "Thanks." She mumbled. "No problem babe. Wanna drink?" She nodded hesitantly and walked over. "Aren't you going to offer me any?" Tina asked and I looked at her. "Sorry. Dogs can't have liquor." I smirked. "Common slut." She said and walked to the bar herself. "I'm a regular slut. Not a common one." I called. "You guys are a riot." Lady smiled. "Glad you enjoy me being constantly annoyed." I said sarcastically. "Hey everyone!" Tifa called happily coming into the shop. "Sup Tif, how's it going at the bar?" I asked. "Great actually. Um, I have Percy's cut of today's earnings." She said holding up a stack of money.

"Good, gimme." I said holding my hand out. "Um." She said uncertainly. "Don't worry, Agnes collects all of Percy's money when he's not around. She wouldn't steal from him." Daisy said. "Oh, uh sorry." Tifa said handing me the money. "No problem. You're new and to correct Daisy, I'm not stupid enough to steal from Percy." Tifa raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Don't look too deep into that. The bitch just has a fetish for being under that jail bait's foot." I rolled my eyes. "You do know you've fucked him too, right?" I asked. She glared at me, but knew I had won this one. "Wait, what? You guys have had sex with Percy? He's only fourteen. That's so wrong." Tifa said causing all of us to laugh.

"Oh honey, you must be new to Red Grave City itself. Here, it's not wrong. There's no such thing as pedophilia for certain ages. As long as they're twelve and up they're fair game. There's no gun safety or laws. Hell, there's no law enforcement or government. We all just have common sense." Tifa still looked really unsure. "If that doesn't help you, just remember he's half god, half demon. Regular laws don't apply to him." Tifa now looked confused. This girl is adorable. "Just stick around. You'll get used to it." She nodded. "No, no. I think I get it. The whole reason kids are off limits for sex is because they can't mentally comprehend the thought behind it or something like that. Since Percy is the way he is, he's most likely way more mature than humans his age."

"There ya go. Now ya get it, now come drink with us." I said pouring Lady and Daisy and other glass. Tifa came in, grabbed a glass of her own and I poured her one too. "Don't know if you've formally met the reverse smurf yet, but that's Valentina. Call her by her actual name Bitch though." I said. "Fuck you, skank." She insulted from the couch. "Ha! You wish you could. Sorry, I don't fuck girls unless I'm paid to." I smirked. "Thought you weren't a prostitute anymore. So you lied to Percy?" She asked smugly. "No, I'm not a prostitute. That doesn't mean I'm gonna go around fucking girls though." I said. "You were a prostitute?" Tifa asked. "Yes, you've been around for a month now and you didn't know that?" She shook her head. "I was making the menu for the bar." I nodded.

"Well, someone's serious bout their job." I praised and the kid blushed. "Yup. I learned how make drinks when I was little. It was always really fun and I figured, why not make some money while having fun." I snorted. "I thought the same thing. That's the reason I became a prostitute. Sex was fun and money was good. Then I got bored, guys got predictable, pretty soon I was just laying there while they got off. Then Percy came along, fucked me once and I was hooked. Damn I miss him already. He hasn't even been gone a week." I groaned and took a swig from the bottle. "You don't miss him, you miss his dick."

"Hush it gremlin. And I do miss him. His dick isn't the only good thing about him. Though you wouldn't know." Lady giggled. "You know, it should be eye opening when a former prostitute calls you shallow." She laughed. Tifa held back a laugh and Daisy hid her smile behind her PSP. "You know, the only reason you're here is because Percy's a whore. If he wasn't you wouldn't have a purpose here. He's strong enough to handle any demon that comes his way." Lady just shrugged off the troll's insult. "I'm fine with that." She said. "I get to fight demons, get paid, have a nice drink when I get back and get fucked by a literal god, even if it is only half god. The other half is still sex demon." We all had to agree with that.

"You know, I know why Percy fights demons. Well, somewhat. He claims it's for fun, but I get the feeling it has something to do with those graves he visits a few miles out of town. Anyway, I'm trying to ask you why you fight them. What's your beef with demons?" I asked. "Ehh..." She said unsurely. "Oh come on. Tell us, you know people say it's better if ya get things off ya chest." She sighed. "Alright. It's nothing too grand or anything. My dad became obsessed with gaining demonic power, sacrificed my mom to get and abandoned me with a dead mother. I swore that I'd find him and kill him while killing any demons in my way. I actually named my rocket launcher after my mom." She said patting the giant weapon affectionately.

"Damn, have you found him yet?" Tifa asked. "No." Lady said before taking a drink. "Well, for what it's worth, I'm sorry for your loss." Daisy said. "Thanks D. So what about you guys? What's your stories?" She asked. We all looked at each other. "Welp, who's going first?" I asked. Tifa took a drink and shrugged. "Guess I will."

Only half of this was supposed to be focused on the girls. Damnit.