Chapter 47

Third POV

It's been a month since this camp started and Percy has been kinda suffering. It's like camp half blood all over again. The only difference being no annoying half horse, not asshole of a god and way more eye candy. Currently, Percy was laying in his bed since it was the middle of the night. He was simply on his phone, doing random things when someone knocked quietly on his door. He looked up and told them to come in. Alexis walked in with a smile on his face. Percy and Alexis had quickly bonded over the month they had known each other. Not just over being into boys, but also music and movies and interests.

Alexis also liked how honest Percy was. The older boy asked Percy if his main goal was to have sex with him and Percy's response was along the lines of yes. What he actually said was that he had enough sex with multiple people so that he didn't need to fuck Alexis, but he would definitely try since he's kind of a whore. Alexis respected how aware he was. He also found Percy's strength hot. You know that saying, 'the quiet ones are always the freakiest'? Yea, Alexis was the very definition of that.

"Hey." Alexis said. "Hey, what's up?" Percy asked. "Just wanted to hang out." Alexis shrugged. "Oh, cool." And they did. They hung out for the rest of the night just talking about random shit.

Elsewhere

A tall, lanky nineteen year old girl with strawberry blonde hair that's dyed blue, pale skin and blue eyes knocked on a dorm room door. With her was another girl with long brown hair, fair skin and hazel eyes. Both girls wore black jackets and boots with different clothes. The door opened and revealed a short hippie looking girl with short brown hair and blue eyes.

"Oh, what's up guys?" The shorter one asked. "Sup Max, wanna take a little trip with us?" The blue haired girl asked. "Um, I don't know Chloe. I have to catch up with me photography." Max said. "Oh come on. You can take pictures on the way and when we get there." Chloe said. Max hummed in uncertainty. "Please!" Chloe begged. "Come on Chloe, let the girl do her work." The other girl said. "No, it's ok Rachel. I'll go." Rachel gave her a look. "You sure?" Max nodded. "Ok then." Rachel said. "So, where are we going?" The short girl asked. "A place a friend texted me about." Rachel said. "Think it was called Red Grave City."

Back in Red Grave

Roulette smiled from her office high above the casino. Her hair is pulled up into a bun and she's wearing a red dress that has a split to show her left leg and a giant hole in the middle to show her stomach. The casino was full of people. All blowing their money helplessly. Some winning, most losing.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" She spun around in shock. Percy was sitting on her desk. His legs crossed and a glass of champagne in his hand. "How did you... wait, aren't you supposed to be guarding a camp of teens?" Percy nodded. "I am. Who said I couldn't be in multiple places at once?" He asked with a smirk. "I guess you're right. Anyway, what are you doing here?" Percy stood up and finished his drink. "I sense a demon here. It's not hostile though so I'm confused. I'm gonna go ask him." Then he was gone. Veronica stared at where he previously stood and shook her head. "That boy." She muttered and sat down.

Down in the casino

A short man with light brown eyes, graying black hair sat at a blackjack table with a beer in front of him. He had bags under his eyes and a frown on his face. He was wearing a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black dress pants and black dress shoes. He also wore a red tie that hung loosely around his neck.

"Hey." The man looked over to see a kid no older than fifteen. He looked the boy up and down before looking to the employee. "You let kids in here?" He asked. His voice was gruff and tired. Like he had just woken up with a massive hangover. "Well, that kid is my boss so yea." The employee said. "So, how's it going? I'm Percy." The man looked at Percy. "Husk, and I'm fine." Husk grunted. "Good. So, wanna tell me what the hell a demons is doing in my casino?" Husk looked at Percy who held Ebony to his head.

"Start talking and no one gets fucked over." The boy smirked. "Hey, I'm just tryna gamble." Husk stated with his hands up. "Walk with me. I want to talk." Percy said and lead Husk away.

TimeSkip

"Well, that's surprising." Percy said. "So, hell isn't really a barren wasteland? Well, not all of it?" Husk shook his head. "The pride ring is a giant city. Us sinners can't leave the pride ring." Percy nodded. "Interesting. I'll have to go see this for myself." Percy said. "Thanks for your corporation. You can go, just don't cause any trouble." Percy said and disappeared from sight. Husk sighed and left the room and decided to go back to hell.

At Camp Crystal Lake

The Percy that was supposed to be protecting the camp was currently sitting with Alexis and his sister Pelo. Pelo, Who had just found out that fucking Percy wasn't illegal was trying to get him to have sex with her, but Percy was either blowing her off of just plain ignoring her. Alexis was grateful that Percy wasn't running off to pound his sister.

"Hey!" The trio looked up and saw two girls approaching them. The first was obviously familiar, being Thalia dressed in a dark grey tank top, black jeans and black boots. She was with a girl who was dressed similarly. A black band shirt, a black shawl, black jeans and boots. "Hey, I see you made a friend." Percy smiled. "I'll take it. This is Evanne." Thalia introduced. "Call me Eva." The girl said. "Well, nice to meet you Eva." Percy smiled. "Are you actually a demon?" Percy blinked. "Huh, straight to the point. Alright then, yes. I'm actually a demon."

"Can I stay with you? I'm studying demonology and training to be a witch." Eva said. "Uh, sure. Why the hell not." Percy shrugged. Eva gave a small smile and sat with them along with Thalia.