Chapter 73

Percy's POV

Once in Hell, I went to the Hazbin Hotel. I had no idea where my mother is or would be so I figured the princess of Hell could point me in the right direction. I walked into the building to Husk being annoyed by Angel Dust.

"Yo! Finally got anything good behind that counter?" I called. Husk grumbled while Angel gasped and smiled. "Percy! Baby, it's been so loooong!" Angel drawled dramatically, leaning 'sexily' on the bar. I laughed. "Hey Angie. How ya been?" I asked. "Horny. My balls are aching like hell. Could you maybe help with that?" Angel suggested. "Sorry, but I'm here on pure business. Is Charlie around?" Angel groaned. "Come on! I'm suffering here!" Angel yelled in absolute frustration.

"Charlie's up on the balcony. At the very top of the hotel." Husk said. I gave him a two finger salute and took the elevator, ignoring Angel's whinning. The trip up was quick and smooth, Alastor's magic was working well on this place. The elevator dinged and the doors slid open. It took a little while to actually find the balcony, but I eventually found it. She was there with Vaggie.

"Hey, hope I'm not interrupting anything." I said. "You are." Vaggie rolled her eyes rudely. "No, no you're not. How've you been Percy?" Chralie smiled. "I've been good. I'm a dad now. So there's that." Charlie gasped. "Oh God, congratulations!" She squealled, hugging me. I cringed a bit, but hugged her back. "Thanks. I'm actually here to see if you'd know where my mom would be. I forgot to tell her that Agnes was pregnant and that the baby had been born a week ago. Kinda need to get on that." I said.

"Um, sorry. Despite being Lucifer's daughter, I'm not very liked by the higher ups of Hell. I typically stick to myself." I sighed. "I could call my mom though. She'd likely know something." She quickly added. "Oh, yeah. That would be nice. Causing so much destruction I get your father's attention would be a hassle." I joked. Charlie laughed nervously. "Yeah, let's not cause mass destruction or death. I'll give her a call now." She said and pulled out her phone.

I ignored Vaggie's harsh glare while waiting for Charlie to talk to her mom.

"Are you ever home for you child?" She eventually asked, seemingly trying to keep the hostility out of her voice. "Yes, yes I am." I replied. She didn't look very convinced, but didn't say anything else. Eventually, Charlie's mom picked up and they talked. The extent of the conversation was 'bring him to the castle tomorrow and I'll have her here'. "Guess I can find a place to stay for a day. I am only a clone." I shrugged.

"Oh, you can stay here. We'll get you a room." I didn't argue with her cause honestly, I had no idea where else I could've stayed. So I just said thanks.

In the Underworld

I appeared in my father's throne room, startling him. I chuckled.

"Heyo pops." I waved. He eyed me with a raised eyebrow. "What can I help you with?" He asked. "I have a daughter now. So, there's that. Daisy is forcing me to tell you and mom." I shrugged. His critical gaze turned confused and shocked which was an odd expression on his face. "You... have a daughter?" I nodded. "I know. Shocking. But yea, Agnes had a kid. Her names Karlie. I know that as a god, you're not supposed to be involved in our lives, but like I said. Daisy forced me to tell you and mom." He nodded. "How'd she take it?" I shrugged.

"Dunno. Imma a clone and so is the me that went to tell mom. Only he and the original me knows."

With The Percy in Hell

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!?!?"

Back to underworld clone

"I'd assume she took it well." I shrugged. He nodded. "Well, congratulations I suppose. If I ever get the time, I'll visit. Although. I don't think you'll be expecting much." Percy shook his head. "Not really. See ya." He said and disappeared with a pop. Hades stared at the place where Percy was and sighed. "Such a Chaotic... how old is he again?"

In Hell with Sally

After about an hour of Sally raving and raging and ranting to Percy about telling her things, she finally calmed down and took a seat.

"Ok, tell me everything." She said. "Well, nine months ago, Agnes told me she was pregnant. Since I'm, ya know. Me. I didn't really register it. We've got the money and room for a baby so I wasn't too worried. In me not being worried, I guess I forgot to tell you and dad." He shrugged. "How do you forget to tell your mother that you have a child?" Sally asked. Percy made a face that told her exactly how. She understood, but it still made her sad. "Right." She nodded.

"Anyway! Let's go see my granddaughter!" She said excitedly. Percy nodded and they teleported back to Percy's house. The clone disappeared when they arrived. The real Percy was still on the couch, but he didn't have Karlie anymore. "Hey ma. Come on, she's upstairs with Agnes." She said and led his mother to the master bedroom. Inside, Agnes was feeding Karlie. Not by breast. No, Agnes wasn't taking the chance of potentially loosing a nipple.

"Agnes. My mom is here." He said. The blonde woman looked up and waved at the demonic mother. "Hey. Wanna feed her?" Agnes asked, holding Karlie. "Already tired of being a mother." Sally joked, but Agnes shook her head. "Of course not. I love my kid. It's just... I don't know. Awkward. Just a few years ago I was a prostitute. Now I'm a mom of a child by an eighteen year old demon-god hybrid that I practically raised since he was twelve. Just so happens, he's also a fucking business tycoon and a millionaire. I guess giving birth kinda caught me up to that. I can't just glide through life like I was." She explained.

Those words made Percy and Sally really recognize how distant they were with humanity. Sally, as an immortal, could just glide through life. She'd live forever so she had the time to enjoy. She still had duties to attend to, a job to do. However, she never had to worry about having a life. Even with how busy she was, she knew that she'd eventually have time for herself.

Percy, was similar. He had much less responsibility than his mother, could be in more than one place at once and while he's not immortal, he does have longevity. He will live for at least a few hundred years.

Agnes was already in her early twenties when they met and was now pushing thirty. This was the first time he was actually realizing Agnes' mortality, that she wouldn't be around nearly as long as he would and to be honest, that scared him.

Yes, I know that as a son of Hades, he can see her whenever he wants and due to how powerful he is, he could keep her alive or bring her back to life, but I'm tryna send a message.