Chapter 52

Percy POV

"I don't care." I said as I took a drink of my vodka. "Percy, please. They need a good life experience." Chiron said. "I know, that's why they won't be coming to camp. I'm not the best role model and I know that, but I refuse to let you train them to be warriors for a bunch of egotistical assholes. Nor will I let them be alienated and pushed to the side simply because of who their father is. So kindly, stop calling my number." I said and hung up my work phone. "Sheesh, that old horse is starting to piss me up." I said and took another sip. "Heyo!" I looked up and saw Nico walking into the shop. "Nico, baby. How are ya?" I smiled. "Good. Tired, but proud." She said.

"Proud? That means you made something for me. What is it?" I asked excitedly. "Ahaha, you get your weapon, when I get my money." She said. I huffed and went into my drawer and pulled out an envelope. Nico smiled and snatched it. After looking at it she gave me a grin. "That's what mama likes." I rolled my eyes and held out my hand. She reached into her tool belt and pulled out a weird handle like weapon. "Here it is. I call it The Crucible." She handed it to me. I checked it out. "Hmm, how does it work exactly?" I asked. "Press the skull." I did so and a holographic weapons display popped up. "Ohh."

I scrolled through them. A variety of swords, a scythe and a weird looking axe. "You do love me, don't you?" I smiled. "Just a bit, but tell anyone I said that and I'll kill you." She laughed and pecked me on the lips. "Eww." We looked over and saw Nico walking out of the back. "Uh, who's the kid?" I chuckled. "That's my little brother on dear old daddy's side. Nico D' Angelo. He has a sister named Bianca. Until Miranda finds a house for me to move into they'll be staying here." She raised an eyebrow. "So no more." She trailed off pointing at random places. "Nope."

"Hey kid. You hungry?" I asked. He nodded. "Alright, hey Daisy!" The blue haired girl came out of her room and looked down. "Can you make my little siblings something to eat? I got some business to take care of." I said. "I got it." She said walking down the stairs. "Thanks sweet cheeks." I smiled and left the shop. "Oh and Nico! No cursing around the kids!" She rolled her eyes and I actually left.

TimeSkip

"Ahh, Roulette. She really should've picked a better name for her Casino. It's literally just her name." I shook my head. Anyway, I walked in and looked around. Nothing. I went up to her office and saw two people guarding it, but it wasn't her normal guards. It was two guys with clown masks. This confused me. So I fucking shot them. Bastards. I kicked her door open and raised an eyebrow at what I saw.

"Veronica?" I asked. "Yes?" I scratched my head with my gun. "Is that the Joker?" I asked. "Um, yes." I nodded. The clown prince of crime smiled and pulled out a gun. "Ohh, and who might you be?" He asked. "Something Batman could never be." He laughed jovially. "Oh oh oh! What?! What is it?!" He asked excitedly. "A real fucking hero." I said and put a fucking bullet in his skull. He dropped to the floor. Dead. I then looked over to his apprentice. "That's not Harley Quinn." I noticed out loud. "No, that's Punchline. A new girl." I raised an eyebrow and my gun once more. "Wait, wait, wait! D... don't kill me!"

"Oh? Why not?" I asked. "I... um, I'll stop my evil ways! I won't be a villain anymore. I swear! Just please don't kill me." She begged dropping to her knees. "Look at me." I said, gun still pointed at her forehead. She did so and I stared into her eyes. After a bit, I started laughing. "Uhhh, what's funny?" Roulette asked. "She's not a villain. She's just a scared little girl. Let me guess, you were young and impressionable. Probably in college and you saw him on tv or something, you agreed with what shit he was spewing and ended up following him around like a lost puppy." She nodded sadly. "Heh, you humans are fucking pathetic. So gullible." I shook my head.

"Don't worry. I'll have some use for you. Get up." She slowly stood up and I grabbed her arm. "Let's go." I said. "Hey, if someone else has the audacity to bring their asses in my city and fuck with you, just call or something. I shouldn't have to sense something is wrong." I yelled back to Roulette. She said ok and I left.

TimeSkip

"She is a beaut." I smiled. "That she is and she's all yours." Miranda said and handed me the keys to my new house. "Nice." I smiled and took them. My then phone started ringing. I took it out and answered. "Hello?" I asked. "Heya Percy, cars finally done." Cindy said. "Amazing." I smiled and told her that I was gonna come pick it up. We hung up and I told Miranda that I had to get going. She just shrugged and left herself. I teleported back to the shop and decided to visit Tifa since it had been a while since I'd seen her. I walked over to 7th Heaven and opened the door.

"Tifa! It's been a while." I said then paused. "What are you wearing?" I asked. She was dressed in a brown skirt, brown cowboy boots, a white low cut, crop top and brown cowboy hat. She also wore different gloves.

"It's my cowgirl outfit

"It's my cowgirl outfit." She said. "Do you not like it?" I chuckled. "I love you. Just wanted to know why you were dressed like that." I said sitting down. "Hey Liza." I said waved to the timid girl. She waved back shyly then went back to work. "Where's Violetta?" I asked. "She said she needed a day off to take care of some personal business." I nodded. "Well, it was nice seeing you. I gotta get my siblings to their new home." We said our goodbyes and I left. I went to Cindy's garage, got my new car the Regalia and came back to the shop. "Nico! Bianca! Let's go!" I yelled.

"Where are we going?" Bianca asked. "Home."