Chapter 16

Trish POV

This world is weird. I only came into it this morning and I already don't want to be in it. Percy says that things are different in his city, but we can't go there yet thanks to Percy needing to finish this 'quest'. Yea, I don't exactly like the gods either. They're arrogant and their logic is horrible. They need demigods to do their dirty work, but they don't acknowledge them until they do something 'worth their time'. How does that make any sense? If you need them, make it known. Keep them close. They're just stupid.

Ohh, is that a leather leash? It is, I wonder. Would Percy use that on me?

"Can I use your credit card?" I asked. "Why?" He asked, but gave it to me anyway. "Just to buy something." He shrugged and looked away. Hehehe, I'm gonna love this.

Percy POV

I sat next to Trish with Annabeth on the other side, closest to the window. I took the aisle seat to look out for monsters or demon. So far I sensed none. Wait, no. I sense three now, but they're not on the bus. Ahh, shit.

"Guys, brace yourselves." I said. Annabeth could only get out a 'Wha' before something stopped the bus in its tracks. The bus slammed into the object hard enough for the back to lift off the ground a bit. "Out the back. Let's go." I said and hopped up. They followed me and we all hopped out the back door. "Three monsters in front of the bus. Big one. Trish, you need a weapon?" I asked. She just cracked her knuckles and covered them in yellow lightning. "Huh. Nice." I nodded and summoned Rebellion to my hand. "Alright bird brain, let's see what that camp has been teaching you for the past seven years." I said and walked out. Three Cyclopes.

"Perfect. One for each of us." I smiled and ran in and I could hear Trish's heels clacking right behind me.

Third POV

Trish ran up, using her lightning to enhance her speed and jumped, delivering a lightning powered kick to her enemy's  head. This sent the taller monster flying down the street. Percy used the flat of his blade to block an armored punch, the two metals clanging together loudly. Annabeth slowly approached her monster, using her brain to handle the situation. The cyclops was obviously impatient as he charged in recklessly. Annabeth dodged his charge and cut the back of his knee with her knife  as he ran pass her.

Trish was just straight up brawling with her cyclops. The two trading blows with each other like anime characters. She jumped over one of his punches and landed in his large fist, the used a roundhouse to knock a few of his jagged teeth out. Percy himself was having fun too. He spun around another punch and used Rebellion to cut the beasts arm off at the elbow. He reared back with a roar of pain. Percy pressed on and ran at him. The cyclops held up his other hand in defense, but Percy had other plans. He jumped and used the monster's hand as a spring board. With a single swing the cyclops' head was severed from its body.

Trish wasn't far behind. She punched a hole in her enemy's chest then added a bit of spice by backflipping and kicking his head off. Percy saw this, and loved the way her body stretched and how easily it bended. He also appreciated the flamboyant violence she showed. Definitely a demon. He then looked to Annabeth who was riding her monster's back with her knife in its neck. She yanked the blade to the side, slitting its throat before dropping to the ground. Percy had to appreciate how the force of landing on her feet made her ass jiggle. Annabeth huffed and looked back. What she saw made her blush hard.

"Really? Are you really staring at my butt right now?!" She yelled. "Yes. Yes I am. I said you had a nice ass." Percy shrugged. "Now is not the time to be a perv!" Percy chuckled along with Trish. "You're right. The cops are coming so we gotta go. Chop chop, big booty Judy." He said band started jogging towards the trees with Trish. "Hey, wait!" She yelled and ran after them. She only caught up when the two stopped a few feet into forest. "Thanks for waiting." The short blonde huffed angrily. "Weren't you taught how to survive in that camp?" Percy asked. "Well yea, but we're supposed to stick together." Percy snorted. "That's kiddy stuff. Well, somewhat."

"Explain please." Annabeth pressed. "I only met you a few days ago so I don't trust you. At all. So naturally, I don't really care of you live or die." Annabeth was taken back. "Oh don't look surprised. It's only fair. Until I trust you, you're life doesn't matter so you'll have to get used to that." Percy shrugged and kept walking. "Now let's go." The blonde glared at Percy's back, but continued to follow him. The trio had reached an odd store with a large neon sign. "What does that say?" Annabeth asked. "Aunty Em's Garden Gnome Emporium." Percy read. "You can read?" She asked. "Yea. Guess it's my demonic heritage cancelling out the demigod dyslexia." He answered. "I smell food." Trish said randomly.

Percy and Annabeth took a sniff before shrugging and walking to the front door. Percy knocked and waited for someone to come to the door. After a few seconds of waiting a middle eastern woman opened the door. She was dressed in a black dress, black heels, a pair of sunglasses and a black veil covered her face. Her hair was also wrapped up.

"Oh dear. What do we have here?" Annabeth went to answer, but Percy's sword was already in the woman's torso. Annabeth gasped along with the woman, but the poor daughter of Athena was even more shocked when the woman turned into golden dust. The same dust Greek monsters turn into once dealt a fatal wound. "She was a...?" Percy nodded. "Yup. Not surprised you didn't sense it. Seems that regular demigods can't do that. They only sense the danger." Percy said. "Anyway. The bitch had food in here. Let's find it, anything else and get going."