Chapter 25

Third POV

Percy walked into Forbidden Desires with Moxxi at his side. The woman looked around and nodded.

"This is nice. I can work with this." Moxxi said. "Hey Agnes. What's the problem?" Percy asked as he walked up to the skimpy looking blonde. "Hey, babe." She said kiss his cheek. "Gotta potential dancer, but I wanted to get your word to hire them." Percy raised an eyebrow. "Can they dance?" He asked. "Oh yea. They're great." Agnes nodded. "Then what's the problem? If they're hot and they know how to dance you can hire them." Percy said. "Well..." Agnes said getting to a back room and opening the door. "Here's the boss." She said to the occupant.

The person there was pale with white hair and violet eyes. They wore no shirt and a pair of black frilly panties. On their right thigh was a giant green and yellow and purple floral tattoo.

"Oh, yea. I'm Adrian." Percy shook their hand. "Nice to meet you." Percy nodded, but then he looked down and noticed the bulge in their panties. "Oh. That's why you called me." Adrian nodded. "Yea. Imma boy. Don't worry, I'd understand if you don't want me working here." Percy shook his head. He was quiet for a bit, confusing Agnes. "No, it's fine. If ya got talent you can work here." Percy said. "Really? You hesitated, I mean it's cool if you don't want me here." He said with, his trailing over the males body. He shook his head and gave one of his normal smirks, but it seemed forced. "You ok?" Agnes asked and Percy nodded. "Fine." He said taking out his phone. "I actually needed to get going. Business calls." He said and walked away.

"Um. Is he actually ok with me working here? I don't mind leaving." Adrian said. "No, if he wanted you out he'd put you out. Come back tomorrow to sign the contract. I'm gonna talk to him." Agnes said and followed Percy back to the Devil May Cry shop. He was sitting at his desk looking at some papers. "Hey." She said causing him to look up. "Sup?" He asked. "What's wrong? You were acting off." Percy rolled his eyes, but smirked. "Nothing." He waved off. "Don't lie to me. You know, you never told me what happened at that orphanage. Does this have something do with it?" Percy looked up and huffed.

"Come on babe. You know you can tell me." She said sitting on the desk. "Agnes." He sighed. "No. Talk." She snatched the papers from his hand. "You trust me, right?" He nodded. "Then talk to me babe." He sighed and seemed to think on how to say what he wanted to say. "Come on. Just talk." She said ruffling his hair. "I'm bi." He shrugged. "Wait, wha?" Percy chuckled. "I'm bi. Bisexual to be specific." She said. "Obviously, but... woah. Is this a new thing?" Percy shook his head. "I've been bi since I was nine. After the fire and I lost my memory I was taken to an orphanage where I met a boy named Matt. We became fast friends and after a year of being really close and seeing couples kiss we got curious and wanted to know why they did it. So we kissed. We liked it and kept doing it for about a month before getting caught." Percy stopped to let Agnes process then continued.

"We thought we'd just have to clean the orphanage and go without dinner for a night since it was a Christian orphanage and we were showing affection without being married. Nope, they sent us to a correctional camp. They tried to get us on the 'path of god' and all that shit, but we didn't listen. Mainly because whenever we asked why it was wrong they never gave us a correct answer. Just said it was wrong and unholy. Never went into actual detail. After a few months of no progress with us they started the shock therapy. We were some stubborn bastards though. Caught us kissing ten more times before getting tired of our shit. They planned on killing us and sending us to god. Unfortunately for them, they hung Matt first and I snapped."

"I transformed for the first time and slaughtered everyone. Even the other boys." Percy said. Agnes listened intently. "Once I came back to I took Matt a few miles away and buried him. Then I came back to Red Grave City." He shrugged. "Damn. Your life was hard." Agnes said. "Yup. You happy now?" She looked at him. "Nope. I'm kinda depressed. Don't worry though. I'm gonna help you." Percy raised an eyebrow. "You know I'm not normal. I can't be helped." He said. "Yes you can. Adrian's coming back tomorrow to sign the contract. You're gonna fuck him." Percy raised an eyebrow. "What, why?" He asked.

"You remember when you wanted to try anal, but was nervous, because you though you were disgusting for wanting to stick it in my ass. You know, considering I shit from there." Percy nodded. "It's just like that. You can't accept yourself for liking boys like you do girls so all ya gotta do is fuck a boy." Percy stared at the former hooker for a bit, contemplating the fucked up logic before nodding. "Ok then." He said. "Good. Now come here. I need some first." Percy laughed as Agnes laid back on the desk.

Meanwhile

Tifa was working hard at the bar. It was a full house and people were ordering drinks left and right. She was racing around the bar making said drinks and serving tables. A bell rung, signaling that more people walked in causing poor Tifa to sigh.

"Excuse me!" Tifa looked at an excited looking brunette with soft looking skin and aqua green eyes. She wore a white sleeveless dress with a red jacket and brown sandals. "Hello, what can I get for you?" She asked. "Oh, no. We're here, because we saw the help wanted ad online." She smiled sweetly. "Ad online?" Tifa asked. She didn't remember putting up an add. However, she did remember asking Percy to help her find some helpers. She smiled. "Sure! I could really use it. Um, do any of you know how to make drinks?" She asked. The one in the back raised her hand. She was dark skinned with blue eyes and black, almost purple hair. She was dressed in an open black button up shirt, a black bra, black jeans and black boots.

"Sup, I'm Violetta." She said stepping up. "Well, hop on back here. You start immediately." The dark girl smirked and hopped over the counter. "You two can serve." She said. "Great! I'm Aerith and this is Elizabeth." She said motioning to her friend. Elzibeth was pale with ash blonde, almost white hair and bright blue eyes. She wore a pink sleeveless shirt that showed off her midriff, a black short skirt, on one leg she wore a black stocking and a white heel and the other leg was bare with a black heel. Holding up her skirt was a orange belt and tied around her collar was a black ribbon. "H-hello." She said with an Asian accent. "Hi, I'm Tifa. Welcome to 7th Heaven."

Fun Fact about Adrian:

He has kind of a southern accent mixed with a stoner accent so his words are drawn out and he never fully opens his mouth an unnecessary amount. His voice is also kinda high for a boy's, but deep for a girl.

Also, this is Violetta. WhiteKuroe did a great job. Follow them on deviantArt.

No, they don't know I'm using their art nor did they ask for a shout out

No, they don't know I'm using their art nor did they ask for a shout out. I just really like it.

Also, more harem members. Hehe.