Chapter 31

Percy POV

I had only made it up three floors before being attacked by demons. Unfortunately they were weak so I wiped the floor with them easily. It was only about ten floors up when I came across some even semi challenging. So demon possessed tank or something. Even that was boring. The most challenging thing about was killing it. Sheesh, I just shot it. Literally, I stood back and shot it for a few minutes. What the hell has this woman brought me into? I sighed and kept going to the top of the building.

Hopefully it picks up later on.

TimeSkip(Fuck DMC2)

Nope, still boring as hell. How in the fuck do you make killing demons boring? It's like they went through a shit ton of work to make it possible for this to be as boring as possible. I'm actually starting to get annoyed. Everything can be solved, by shooting my guns. I know Nell made them strong, but for fucks sake. I know they're not that powerful. I've used them before and they didn't do this much damage. Fucking pathetic.

"Percy!" I looked over at Trish who was walking over. "Hey, I have a question." She nodded. "Why the hell is this so boring?" She shrugged. "I was gonna ask the same thing." She said. "Oh for the love of god." Thunder boomed. "Not talking about you Zeus." Thunder boomed again. "Is it just me or does that Thunder feel different?" Trish asked. "Kinda does. Think it's the actual Christian God?" We looked at each other. "Nah!"

Hey, don't tell anybody, but it's Terrance. How is everyone? Alright, bye now.

Alright. That was the literally the most boring mission ever. I did nothing, but shoot a bunch of shit. Nothing else. Hell, even the great and powerful demon who's name is Argosax was stupidly easy. He consistently stayed away from me and ran when I pulled out Rebellion. He or she, which ever only got up close when I had been shooting for a long time. I honestly thought about telling the Lucia to never ask for my help again. Trish, Nico and I drove back into Red Grave with clear disappointment in our eyes.

"What's that noise?" I asked. It was some clanking noise. "The trailer. I ain't got the slightest clue what the hells wrong though." Nico sighed. I just hummed and looked back out the window. When we pulled up to the shop I noticed two other cars sitting outside of it. They were all black and not too distinguishable. I narrowed my eyes. "Nico, stay out here for a bit." I said and got out of the van with Trish. We walked in and saw quite the scene. "What the fuck is this?" I asked. Everyone looked at me. "Percy?" The head guy asked. "Jackie? What the hell? Why is your guys pointing guns at my girl? Lady, what the hell happened?" I asked. "This guy tried to touch me even after I told him to fuck off so now he has as hunting is head." I sighed.

"I don't have time for this. All of you, guns down." I said. "Lady, let him go. Moxxi, baby, honey. Please make daddy his drink." I said and walked around my desk. Then I noticed that Jackie's guys hadn't put their guns down. "Ahem!" I said. Jackie looked back. "Hey! You heard the kid. Guns away." He said and put their guns away. "Thank you, Lady." She finally let the guy go and went back to reloading her guns. "Thank you. Where's Agnes?" I asked. "7th Heaven." She answered simply. "Ah, well Jackie. Please sit. How are you old friend?" I asked sitting back. "Good, good. Business has been steady. I see you've been busy too." He said taking a seat. "I have." I nodded.

"I did learn from you." I smiled. "Obviously I missed some stuff. If I taught you everything you'd be taking protection money." He joked. I chucked. "Why take protection money when you can just have the business?" I asked with a smirk. "Oh? Explain." The gangster said. "Well, 7th Heaven is actually owned by me. So is Forbidden Desire, the strip joint a few blocks down and The Dandy Demon are all mine. Although, the last one ain't open yet." I said. "Damn kid. You're better off than me." Jackie said. "Says the guy with a fucking mansion." I said. Just then, Moxxi gave me my drink. "Ahh, thank you." I said and took a sip. "Ahh, burns like hell." I smiled. "Oh, Lady. You can call in Nico." She nodded and called the teen in.

"Anyway, what's going on Percy? How's life been since you left." Jackie asked. I explained my experiences since leaving Jackie's care. How I met Agnes, how she worked up the money to buy us the shop, how we both worked to earned the money to branch out and then I met Lady, found out I was half greek god and then the rest. "And that's about it. That's my life until now. Now I'm waiting to interview the employees for The Dandy Demon and I'm even thinking it branching out to Diners. Got an offer to buy one off some guys hands." I said and took another sip of my drink.

"What the hell is that? I've never seen it." Jackie said eyeing my glass. "A concoction of my own creation. I call it the Smoky Death." I smiled. "I get he feeling it's lethal to humans." He said and I simply smirked. "Anyway, what about you? Finally tie the knot with Jenny yet?" Jackie chucked. "I did." He said showing his wedding band. "About got damn time. You two were fuckin' insufferable." The two shared a laugh. "Well this is interesting." I looked up and saw Agnes. "Agnes, how are ya babe?" I asked. She came over and sat on my lap and kissed my cheek. "Well, I see you're still in your 'fuck everything that moves' phase." I shrugged.

"Meh, somewhat."

TimeSkip

After a few more hours of Jackie and I talking, he left to stay in the II Chiaro Mondo Hotel. Agnes went to sleep and everyone went home. Well, except for Nico who was trying to figure out what was wrong with her trailer and pretty much her home. I was in the back helping her out, but neither of us knew anything about vehicles.

"Aren't you a mechanic or something?" I asked. "I'm a weapons smith. I make guns and cybernetics." She said. "Isn't that nearly the same thing?" She glared at me. "Depends. Is fighting with a broadsword and a katana the same thing?" She asked sarcastically. "Touché." I said. She hummed and sighed. "Alright, well I'm gonna call an actual mechanic tomorrow. Goodnight Nico." She waved at me and I went to bed.