58: honey

It was a warm, sunny, Saturday morning at the end of May and since Marcus and Jordan didn't have an early practice that week, they tagged along, accompanying Dahlia and Kat to the Santa Monica farmer's market.

Dahlia was wandering around a little ahead of the rest of the group, stopping at a booth that was selling raw, organic honey.

The proprietor of the stand gave Dahlia a sample honey stick and after tasting a little, Dahlia smiled to herself before turning back to the group.

"Guys, this honey is amazing! You have to try it."

Kat and Marcus went over to the booth, getting their own samples, but Jordan simply gripped Dahlia's waist and pulled her in, kissing her.

As his tongue traveled into her mouth, they both moaned and a smile was on Jordan's face as he pulled away.

"Tastes amazing."

"Okay, A: we're in public..."

Dahlia and Jordan turned to see Kat and Marcus both looking at them, with widened, warning eyes.

"And B: even if you weren't in public, that would still be gross."

Dahlia stuck her tongue out, teasing her friends before Jordan pulled her in kissing her again, savoring the sweet honey flavor on her tongue.

"You say gross, I say fucking delicious."

About an hour later, the four were unloading everything from the back of Marcus's truck. As he handed Dahlia the box filled with strawberries and a load of the honey sticks she'd purchased, Marcus gave Dahlia a knowing grin, wiggling his eyebrows before nodding towards her.

"Strawberries and honey, huh?"

Dahlia rolled her eyes and shook her head as she took the box. A moment later, Jordan was behind her, ready to receive the parcel.

"Jordan's trying a new strawberry shake recipe."

Amusement was etched on Marcu's face as he cocked an eyebrow.

"And all that fucking honey?"

"I'm making honey buns, later... Perve."

Marcus chuckled to himself before eyeing the box Jordan was now holding.

"If you say so, Lia."

Jordan hastily opened another honey stick and spit the top out. His head rolled back as he felt Dahlia's pussy grip him over and over as she continued bouncing on his cock.

"Fuck, Doll...you're gonna--"

Dahlia slowed her hips down a little, and as she took the honey stick from Jordan she knew exactly what he wanted.

Jordan watched in ecstasy as the raw honey poured out, landing on Dahlia's chest.

It barely grazed her chest before Jordan attacked, licking furiously before latching onto her nipple, tasting the sweet honey all over her.

"Mmm, don't stop, Jordy. Just like that!"

Dahlia clutched Jordan's head and as he thrust into her, her head fell back as she tumbled in a blissful frenzy. Her body shuddered as she felt Jordan begin to pick up his pace, soon driving into her wildly, until his body jerked and he held her down, filling her with all that he could give.

After a few minutes their highs subsided and Dahlia, who remained on Jordan's lap, took a look at the sticky mess in their kitchen, shaking her head. Just then the oven dinged, bringing a smile to Dahlia's face.

"Looks like my honey buns are done."

Dahlia was just about to stand to check on the oven but was stopped by Jordan grabbing her ass, keeping her planted right where she was.

"I prefer these buns."

🌻