80: the combine

Kat was hanging out at Jordan and Dahlia's, and as the two girls watched footage from the NFL Combine, Dahlia took a ragged breath, filled with anxiety.

"I never realized just how fast Marcus is."

As they showed another highlight from Marcus' 40-yard dash, Kat smiled over at her best friend reassuringly.

"Come on, Lia. You know all those teams aren't after Jordan's speed. They want that accurate AF arm of his. You guys are good."

Dahlia took a deep breath and closed her eyes, letting Kat's words calm her down.

Later that night, Dahlia was sitting up in bed, on the phone with Jordan, talking about the first day of the Combine and how he felt it went.

"Most people were saying I'm still too lean to be a quarterback, so I don't know... I might have to pack on a few more pounds."

Dahlia sat back, biting her lip as she felt her face heating up.

"Mmmm, Beefcake Jordy...?"

Jordan's head cocked to the side and a curious smile made its way to his face as he heard Dahlia's breathing beginning to become uneven.

"Somebody's horny, huh?"

"Maybe..."

"Where's Kat?"

"In the guest room. I think she's on the phone with Marcus."

Jordan sat up in his hotel room bed, and reached into his boxers, biting his lip as he growled, letting his mind drift to Dahlia.

"Facetime? I need to see you, Doll."

Dahlia, hearing the lust and longing in her husband's voice, silently nodded, biting her lip as she wiggled out of Jordan's gym shorts.

"Okay."

🌻