12: boooooo'd up

𝙰/𝙽: 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝙴𝚟𝚎, 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜!!! 🎄🎅🏻☃️
𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎-𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝...

"Are-are-are you sure this isn't too much glitter?"

Dahlia took a step back and gave Kat a once-over before smiling and dusting a bit more glitter onto her roommate's face.

"You're going as a Goddess. There's no such thing as too much glitter."

The two were getting ready for a Halloween party and as Dahlia applied a mist of setting spray, Kat shut her eyes and twiddled with her thumbs.

"I just wanna thank you for all of this, Dahlia. It really means a lot to me."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean-- this whole thing, the makeover, my hair. I still can't believe my mom cried when she saw it was all straightened."

Dahlia smiled remembering the Facetime conversation Kat had with her mother earlier that afternoon once Dahlia finished taming her wild and thick Cuban curls.

"I never thought I could look this pretty."

Dahlia looked down at Kat, almost wanting to cry.

"You didn't need my help with that, Sweets. I mean, yeah, I put together your outfit, but everything else is literally all you. Oh! And I was thinking..."

Dahlia rushed over to her closet and reached inside, pulling out a pair of gold strappy gladiator sandals.

"These will definitely be easier to walk in than those heels and your feet won't be killing you at the end of the night."

"You're the best, Dahlia."

"I got you. Now, hurry up and strap those on. The guys will be here any minute."

And with that, Dahlia moved over to her desk, sitting down to apply a final shade of her deep red matte lip stain.

As Dahlia opened the door, Jordan smirked, taking a look at her dress before he nodded.

"I get it. Cute."

"Right?"

"Oh, you guys are so cute!"

Kat peaked from over Dahlia's shoulder and took a look at Jordan's shirt

Kat peaked from over Dahlia's shoulder and took a look at Jordan's shirt. Jordan nodded and smiled at her before focusing his attention back on his girlfriend, who he hadn't seen since that morning.

"Come here."

Dahlia shook her head teasingly and backed into her room, with Jordan and Marcus following. Jordan wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed her sweetly, holding her in place as he stared down at her.

He placed a kiss on her nose just as he heard a 'Woah' from behind him.

They both looked over to see Marcus staring at Kat, jaw-dropped as she shyly smiled at him.

The two had been tiptoeing around each other for two months and Marcus told Jordan that tonight was finally going to be the night when he'd make a move.

Dahlia had listened to Kat for the past few as she talked about how nice and funny and gorgeous Marcus was, and how hopeless she thought she was.

With the way Marcus was staring at Kat, Dahlia smiled to herself as they left the dorm room thinking to herself that there may be hope after all.

🌻

𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛?

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚎, "𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖"?

#𝙹𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚋𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎, 𝚜𝚘.........

𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎...
😘