103: there for you

I woke up bright and early the next morning

I woke up bright and early the next morning... it was Christmas! I ran through our private villa, straight into Mommy and Daddy's room, jumping on the bed to wake them up.

"Wake up! Wake up! It's Christmas!"

Daddy groaned and rolled over, sleepily yanking my leg back. I fell between the two of them and as Mommy yawned and rolled over, they both began to slowly wake up.

"Come on, you guys. We gotta see if Santa knew to come here and not our house... wake uuuuuup!"

"Bunny, babe, he knows to go where all the good little girls are."

My face fell as tears began to well.

"But, I- I- I checked under the tree...I didn't see anything..."

Mommy and Daddy gave each other a look before we all got out of bed to check the tree.

Daddy picked up a small bag that had his name on it. He pulled out a piece of paper and read it.

"Check the closet."

I ran over to the closet by the front door and opened it, finding a massive stack of presents.

"Why didn't Santa put them under the tree, Mommy?"

Mommy looked over at Daddy and they both laughed.

"Santa might've had a little sangria last night while he was wrapping your presents and got tired."

Daddy came over to help pull the gifts out of the closet as he kept an eye on Mommy.

"Yeah, Bun. He definitely didn't finish the whole pitcher."

After opening all of the gifts, we were getting ready to head to the main villa to celebrate with the other families, but Daddy stopped me, saying he and Mommy had one more gift for me.

"A brother?!"

Mommy smirked and rolled her eyes.

"No, but at least we know you're not letting that go anytime soon."

Daddy smiled before handing me his phone.

I looked at it for a moment before back up at Daddy, with a confused look on my face.

"My present is Grams?"