Chapter 90: Pink-Haired Determination

Y/N: "Philia?

Y/N: "Philia?... p-phillia?... PHILIA!"

*TIMESKIP*

It had been a couple of hours since Philia disappeared within the dungeon, I refused to leave the dungeon... there must be something I missed, some hidden room or something right?

Damn it! If it was Philia still in the dungeon she would have found it by now!

. . .

But I've been in here for so long now, surely I would have found it by now if there was something to find right? So where is she, where is Philia?!

All I can do now is leave the dungeon, I'd already beaten the Mini-Boss and had spent the last thirty minutes tapping the floors and walls with my spear, hoping to hear a hollow surface hiding the hidden room... but no luck.

When I get out of here I'll be able to send Argo a message and ask her for help. Someone else must have encountered this by now right?!

Philia's strong, I'm sure she can handle herself until I can figure out how to get her back here to me again...

*TIMESKIP*

Argo isn't available currently to track, I have no idea where she is except for somewhere on the 50th Floor, the city of Algade.

The only place I could think of worth visiting back down there is Agil's shop, and when I tried to track him it also said he wasn't trackable either... so I guess I should head over to his place soon and see if I can find them both.

But for now... I'm on the First Floor again. I've come to the Black Iron Palace again because this is where you can find the Monument of Life, where you can see the names of all 10,000 players who are trapped within this game, and when they meet their end in this game... their name is crossed out.

 their name is crossed out