Together

Mc

After he called me and told me I was hurt No i didn't want him to choose i didn't want that i wanted him to have his family i wanted him to be happy anything but this i just laid in bed crying because i knew he was probably hurting too . 

Jake

I wish it could be different. She wants what's best for me. She tries to see the good in everyone and everything but Lilly will never accept this so I made the choice .

5 weeks later

Jake

It's been 5 weeks since everything happened with Lilly and Hannah everything  is going back to normal phil when back home angel visits me every other day i know she feels terrible about the way things happened between my sisters and me but it was for the best when they came I refused to meet them because it was the same thing over again. When Mc visits me she tells me they are okay Hannah is seeing a doctor and everything is going back to normal in duskwood , Richy is doing better everyday and is back in his garage . I never ask her but she tells me that is how devoted she is to her friends . She will be coming today too. She said she has good news .

Mc

I can't wait to tell him I just hope things go well. Mac went back home and he would be back later today. i was here alone. I didn't mind that I was getting my work done and liked the quiet Lilly called me a few times to ask how Jake was doing. She apologized for everything she said. I just told her I loved him and wanted him to be happy no matter what happens if he is with me or not . As I drove to the prison I just hoped this was it. We could put it all behind us .I got out of the car and headed to the gates. The guard on duty knew me. I guess when you spend so much time visiting a prison that usually happens . I waved at him and he opened the gate for me as I walked in the director was standing there.

Director : Good morning miss

Mc : Good morning Director

Director : You didn't mention anything to him did you ?

Mc : no I didn't

Director : well then let's get it done 

We walked along the corridor to the visitors room and waited until the guard went to get him . When he came in I just looked at him , his complexion had gotten a bit clearer. He was working out. I could tell ,his hair needed a trim but All in all his smile was the same he was the same .

Jake : angel , director, what seems to be the problem .

Director : Jake I'll speak fast then leave you too alone you're scheduled for a hearing tomorrow if it goes well you'll be out on probation .Have you gotten into any fights any problems with the other inmates ?

Jake : No, I usually keep to myself .

Director : Well that's good I'll be there tomorrow too so hopefully everything goes well. Umm about the offer I made you .

Jake : Yes, I'll take it but I don't want to wear a suit and tie .

Director : you're a hacker you can work from anywhere you'll just need to come in 3 times a month .but we'll talk about that another day . Take care until tomorrow . I'll leave you too alone now.

Jake

I turned to shake his hands as he left the minute the door was closed she rushed into me .

Mc : I love you .

Jake : I love you too angel soon very soon we'll be together .

Mc : I know I just want you to be happy.