chapter 7: Approved (edit)

Anisa pov:

"Tell us about yourself" Aidan said to me.

"What do you want to know?" I asked. Can't they just ask me questions? I don't know what to say, gosh this feels like school introductions, I mentally facepalmed.

"Let's do 20 questions!" Damian all of a sudden yelled.

YES thank you Damian! I knew you were the man.

"So I want to start, Virgin?" he said while winking at me.

I take back everything I said.

"yes I'm a virgin Damian" I eye rolled.

"My favorite" he said while licking his lips. Can I get a restraining order up in this bish?

"Okay on to a NORMAL question, how old are you?" Jacob asked me.

"I'm 18 years old, I turn 19 next year"

"But you're still in high school. how? Aki asked me.

"I had to do the year over 2 years ago." I said while rubbing the back of my neck. I hated the day I found out. I should've studied better. 

"Ha idiot, just fucking study better" I hear Max mumble to himself.

This fucking asshole. I hate the fact that I had to do the year over, but I did it myself. If I just studied better I wouldn't be in high school right now, but in college. And this mothefucker is trying to rub it in? hell nah.

Activate bitch mode.

"You know you're already 19 AND you are also still in high school. And as far as I know you're the worst in Dutch from all the boys here because you don't study, so who's the idiot know hu?" this made Damian snicker. Aki tensed at this next to me, he's probably scared of Max reaction.

Honestly, now that I said that, I cringe. Of course I had to say something embarrassing to be a badass bitch. you're not a y/n anisa. 

"Also I don't know what your problem is with me, but stop acting like a dick to me! I've done nothing but being nice to you, and all you do is curse me out. What the hell did I even do?" I yelled at him

"I just don't like you, can't you just accept that? or are you just that obsessed with me?"

"Ha I'm obsessed? said the one that is staring at me constantly during class!" If looks could kill I would be dead 10 times.

"Okay let's just go on to the next question okay?" Aki asked while rubbing his hands nervously.

The guys continued to ask me question. The asked me question about my favorite animals, movies, colors you know the basics. During this time Max hasn't said a word, he only stared into space with a angry face.

"Okay one more question Anisa, Do you have tattoos?" Okay random ass question.

"Yes I do, I have a moon tattoo on my right wrist. I have a peter pan inspired tattoo on my left arm. I have music notes behind my ears, and I have a Harry Potter tattoo on my left arm" After I said those last words the guys all shot up

"Harry potter tattoo" they all yelled in unison. Well all except Max but I could tell he was interested  as well, sneaky bastard I see you, I mentally smirked.

"What is the tattoo?" Damian asked on the edge of his seat.

"Well there are 4 symbols. I have the 9 3/4 symbol, harry potters glasses, the deathly hallows sign and my house animal" I said while counting my fingers to see I didn't miss any.

This made the guys more exited.

"What is your house!" they all yelled in unison again. I swear yell one more time I dare you, I"m leaving with tinnitus tonight.