chapter 73: let the war begin

Anisa pov:

hell was silent, to silent. All the kids and elderly went into the castle for protection, while the soldiers were getting ready. All the territories of the clans were silent as well, nobody walking around. It's like a ghost town. 

Standing on the balcony of the castle I looked at all the people entering the castle. Feeling the wind blow through my hair, I snapped my finger making my normal clothes change into my armor. The blue armor sitting perfectly around my body. I wish I didn't need to use this armor yet.

Walking down the stairs, people were running up and down trying to get everything ready. Charlotte was in the middle of the hall, ordering everybody around. more food, more blankets, games for the kids, extra beds. You name it, she got it done. 

"Anisa!" Turning around, tommy and troy came running up to me. or well, it was troy in his wolf form with tommy on top of him

"What are you two doing here playing!? Get down into the bunker!" I scolded them

"We just wanted to say good luck. We believe in you. Bring home the win!" Tommy yelled before leaving for the bunker. Taking a deep breath, I walked outside. The guys were already standing there, Ordering the clans around. 

"You don't immediately fight, when we give signal you come and attack from above" Aki said to his clans. all his clans can fly so they are our attack from above. My clans and max his clans are gonna work together. My clans (beside the werewolfs) are the strongest in the water. So max is gonna make underwater tunnels that I will fill up with water. Then we're gonna make holes all around the battlefield where they then can attack from. we came up with so many strategies, I just hope they will all work.

"how are you guys so calm? I'm shaking in my boots" I asked Damian. To say I was nervous was an understatement. I feel like puking, I'm that nervous. 

"We've experienced multiple fights. Maybe not wars, but fights did happen. This could've been between clans. We're used to it by now. We're nervous yes. But not scared. " Damian said

"Don't worry princess! We'll, In your words 'we zullen ze een poepie laten ruiken!'" Thorin, leader of the dwarfs, and surprisingly the same name as the guy from the hobbit, yelled. 

"For one, it's queen. And second, I really gotta stop letting you watch dutch videos" I laughed. He just shrugged, while laughing as well.

"Sons, it's time" Looking behind me I saw charlotte and satan standing in the door opening. They both decided to stay back to protect the castle.  Jacob send all the clans through the portal so we got to the battle ground earlier. The werewolfs were about to go through it but I stopped them

"I wanna change one thing. The werewolfs stay behind" I said. They all protested, asking why the sudden change. The guys also looked at me in confusion

"My queen, why?" Hunter asked me

"I have a feeling they have a trick up their sleeves. I don't trust it for some reason. I know satan is strong but I want extra protection on the castle. You guys aren't with that many so we won't miss much during the battle." I told them

"But anisa, we wanna fight! You saved us, we want to repay you" Hunter told me, all the wolfs behind him nodding

"You guys were part of the angels once. You know the smell of all the clans through and through. Use it. I have a feeling they're gonna do a surprise attack on the castle" I told them. 

"If you say so" Hunter simply bowed. Hunter then changed into his wolf form, barking orders at the rest. They all scattered. Some hiding in the castle, others on the castle grounds.