chapter 47: I got a friend!

Anisa pov:

"So we followed the crying and found this little foal" aldrich said, hugging his daughter. aldrich told me the story on how he and his husband found their daughter. They were galloping around one day when they found rose. They then adopted here. The story was really cute. Oliver couldn't stop smiling at his daughter, still not saying a word but that's okay. I don't mind actually, aldrich does enough talking for the both of them.

The party was going great actually. Everybody loved the food. a lot of people were dancing on the dance floor. The atmosphere was just amazing.

"That's a really sweet story" I told the man in front of me. Rose warmed up to me after a bit. She wasn't so shy anymore. All because of a single cupcake. damn that girl can eat cupcakes

"m-my lady" I heard a voice behind me say. Looking back I saw Perseus fumbling with his fingers while looking at the ground.

"Yes Perseus"

"W-would you uhm... Would you like to d-dance, with m-me?" he awkwardly asked holding his hand out for me.

"Sure" I said excusing myself from the kelpies. Taking Perseus hand, He led me to the dance floor. placing my hand on his shoulder, he took a moment to place his on my waist. When he finally did, I could feel his hand shake like crazy. Poor guy

"Perseus are you okay?" I asked him, as we swayed.

"M-my parents forced me t-to ask you to d-dance" He said, looking away from me. "I-I'm sorry, I don't like b-big crowds" Letting go of his shoulder, I pulled him with me. "M-my queen, w-where are g-going?"

I pulled Perseus with me outside. I know nobody is there, and this way he can get some fresh air. Outside, I let go of his hand. Walking up to the fireplace that we have outside, I lit the fire. After that I went to sit down in one of the chairs.

"Sit" I told him, pointing towards the other chair. He nervously looked around before sitting down. "No need to worry, You're not gonna get punished for this" I told him.

"O-okay" He whispered.

"So perseus, tell me about yourself"

"W-what do you wanna know?"

"What you feel comfortable telling me" I shrugged.

"O-oh uhm. W-well I'm 18 years o-old. I-I'm gay, b-but haven't f-found a h-husband yet. W-when I'm in my true form I-I have blue testicles- I MEAN TENTACLES! oh fuck!" he yelled out in embarrassment, hiding his face in his hands.

"Hey, hey it's okay. The amount of times I misspoken a word. Not normal. And I did that in front of satan, THE satan" I told him. he peeked through a gap in his hands, and i could see tears pooling his eyes. Is he crying?

"Y-you *sniff* did?" He sniffled

"Yup I did. I even told lillith to fuck off once"

"No you didn't!? How are you still alive!" He asked me, not stuttering once

"The guys always protected me, but it was a close call. At the time I also didn't know that all this existed" I told him. He looked fascinated hearing that I'm not from this world. He asked me million questions about the human world, and I told him everything

"I always wanted to go, but it"s dangerous for my kind" he sadly smiled

"Well let me tell you, there is nothing fun about the human world. This on the other hand, Is amazing" I chuckled, holding out my hands. "By the way, how is your domain? I haven't seen them yet"

"Oh! well it's all underwater. We all live in caves, well I live in the biggest one cause I'm the prince but It's still a cave. And during the night, the caves get illuminated by these blue crystals. We even have an annual festival called 'the crystal fair'. We have all these games, and food. And at the end of the night we use our soul power to light up the royal crystal" he rambled