Chapter 81

Have you ever wondered what drives people to do the things they do? What exactly motivates someone to do reckless thing that they otherwise wouldn't do?

Well that's exactly what I was wondering when I threw a cocktail at her, making her makeup fall freely down her face.

"What the hell was that for?!" she yelled at me.

"You know perfectly well what that was for!"

"Don't you understand that he doesn't want you anymore!"

My face heated up and I was just about ready to pull her hair out until Josh grabbed my elbow.

"Emma you need to calm down!"

"Let me go!" I yelled at him, not caring that I was causing a scene in this bar.

"Emma, please." He whispered in my ear. That's when I took the chance to look at him. His eyes were slightly glaze over but all seriousness returned to his face.

"B-but Josh!" I look over to where that high-pitched voice was coming from, sending her a death glare.

Before I had the chance to retaliate, I felt myself being lifted up and thrown over Josh's shoulder. I was slowly being dragged away from the scene, struggling in his grasp.

2 days ago

"Attention passengers, we have now arrived at our location. Welcome to Atlanta, Georgia."

"Holy crap!" I gasped. Fresh air filled my lungs as I took in the beautiful scenery.

"Right!" Jennifer said while putting her arm around my shoulders. "We're going to have a heck of a time, Emma."

I nodded in agreement as we walked away from the plane and into the, thankfully, air-conditioned airport.

"Come on!" I feel myself being pulled along with Jennifer, my luggage rolling behind me.

It doesn't take us long to leave the airport, in fact we're out of there in less than twenty minutes. Unfortunately, paparazzi manages to take pictures of Jen and I. I just hope that these pictures don't surface the Internet.

"Miss?"

"Oh, yeah?" I snap out of my trance as I address the driver standing in front of us.

"Your bags?"

"Oh!" I blush in embarrassment. He takes my luggage out of my hand and does the same with Jen's.

The car ride was a blissful silence. The radio played a classical tune and I admired the gorgeous view.

Soon enough the car stops. I have to crane my neck in order to see the massive hotel building before us.

It was huge.

My mouth formed an 'o' shape as I took it all in. Jennifer just laughed at me and shook her head, once again dragging me out of the car and into the hotel.

The hotel was glorious. The walls seemed to be covered in gold with chandlers all over the place. A tall fountain was placed right in the middle of the lobby, letting out a soft sound, soothing me.

"How many-"

"Floors? 100. And guess which floor where staying on?" Jen laughed excitedly.

"The 100th?" she nodded her head excitedly," I can't believe that all of this is free."

"Well get used to it. You'll be here for a while." She nudged me lightly.

We started walking towards the elevators. Almost everyone that spotted us had to do a double take. I was confused at first before I realized I was walking next to Jennifer Lawrence.