Chapter 28

Mickey's POV.

"I'll get it!!" I yell rushing downstairs to open the front door.

"Mickey!"

"Emma!"

We hug each other so hard that we end up falling to the ground laughing.

"How was it!" we both say at the same time thus making us laugh more.

"You two are very questionable." Emma's mom says as she enters the living room.

"Mom! I haven't seen you in forever!" Emma runs over to give her mom a tight hug.

"Woah woah Em are you trying to break my bones?"

"No I'm just so happy! I'm so sorry about the whole car thing! Did dad tell you who I met?!" she yells.

"Josh Hutcherson! I still can't quite believe it!"

"You better believe it mother!"

"Is that who you were with all day?" she asks.

"Uhuh! Him and his brother are so nice!" Emma exclaims.

"Woah Emma wait Connor?" I ask in shock.

"Mickey I have to tell you everything come on!" she pulls me upstairs and slams the door.

"Spill!"

She tells me all about Starbucks with Josh and her talk with Connor. It's a lot to take in.

"So everything is good between you two now?" I ask not even closely convinced. I can't believe she would forgive him that easily.

It seems like she's letting go of this grudge too fast. If I were here, I wouldn't be able to forgive Connor. But that's Emma, she's too nice and sometimes it's not a good this.

"I know I can't believe it either but it's just.. there's so many things he's done for me and I couldn't hold anything against him." she says.

"What has he done for you?"

"I don't want to get into that right now..."

"Okay but hey how about Josh? How did it go with him?" I ask.

"It was great, fun. He's calling me later tonight!"

"Is that so?" I says wiggling my eyebrows.

"No no its nothing like that we were in the middle of 20 questions and we didn't get to finish so yeah... But hey what happened with you and my brother?!" she yells.

"Emma shut up!" I say throwing a pillow at her. She gestures for me to talk.

I tell her everything. The breakfast, the talk, the kiss, and when Kyle walked in on us.

"So are you guys official?!" Emma whisper shouts.

I smile.

"I guess we are, but hey! You can't tell anyone. That means your mom and dad. It's official but not everyone is to know."

"I won't tell I swear! I'm so happy for you guys!"

"I am too."

Emma's POV.

"Can you pass the rice?"

We are all downstairs eating dinner. Dinner is always amazing when mom cooks. I'm sitting next to Lily and Kyle, mom and dad are sitting at the corners of the table, and Mickey and Eli are sitting in the center at opposite sides from each other.

Every now and then they make cute little faces at each other when no ones looking. But of course I notice. They are so adorable I'm going to puke. Now that they actually are dating, I have to admit it's kind of weird.