Chapter 5

Emma's POV

Josh Hutcherson.

"Hurry up! They'll be here soon!"

Josh.

"I'm trying to Emma! Why is this so important to you?"

Joshua Ryan Hutcherson.

"I haven't seen them in a week and I want them to come back to a clean house!"

Besides this madness, he's the only thing on my mind. Sure he was always on my mind before, but my feelings have intensified. Why? I don't even know him. That's the truth. You're in love with the person the media makes him out to be. You don't know him at all.

Ah, of course my self conscious would step in and ruin the moment.

"Everything's clean now chill out dude." Mickey pulls me to the couch and we both fall onto  it. I wipe off the sweat that was forming on my forehead.

"Thank you so much Mickey!" I hug her tightly.

"What would you do without me girly." She jokes. "Let's just watch some tv until they get here okay? Try to relax. "

I nod my head and quickly reach for the remote on the table but end up falling on the floor. The fall didn't really hurt much since we have carpet. It was actually relaxing just laying there.

I heard a soft thud to the right of me and turn in the direction of the sound.

"Why hello there." Mickey says in a creepy tone. She was now on the floor next to me.

"Can I just sleep here forever?" I plead sarcastically.

"I actually wouldn't mind. Your carpet is pretty soft." Minutes pass and my eyelids slowly close.

I can't help the big smile that creeps on my face whenever I think of him. I honestly do have a problem.

"Oh no you have that 'Josh Hutcherson is so hot I wish he would have my babies' smile on your face."

I punch Mickey's arm as we both begin to laugh. She's not wrong...

Everything was relaxing until I hear the door open followed by loud noise.

"Honey I'm home!"

I tilt my head up to see my parents, two brothers, and my sister looking down at Mickey and I.

"I'm glad to see you guys haven't changed." My dad chuckled while looking at us.

"Dad!" I scramble to my feet and embrace him in a hug. I guess you can say I'm a Daddy's girl. I quickly went around giving everyone else a hug and then stop at my little sister.

"How did you behave sweetie?" I ask picking her up.

"I was an angel Emma! I didn't cry when I saw Minnie Mouse! Even ask Mommy!" she says impressed with herself.

"Yes you were Lily. She was perfect." My mom smiles.

"I'm so proud of you Lily! My little girl is growing up." I say fake sniffling.

"Don't cry Em! I will always be your little girl!" I hug her tightly then put her back onto the floor.

"So what did you guys do while we were away? Drool over Josh Hutcherson?" My dad laughs.

You have no idea.

My eyes travel to Mickey and I can tell that's she's struggling not to say anything.

"Something like that." I finally say.

I don't think my dad would like the idea of a guy being alone with me in this house, no matter if he's a celebrity or not.

"So! Where are the presents!" Mickey changes the subject.

"What makes you think we got you presents?" Kyle, my 10 year old brother, asked rolling his eyes.

"Because you guys looooooovveeee me don't you Kylelikins" She plants a big kiss on his cheek.

"Eww gross I have to go disinfect my face now!" He runs straight into the bathroom leaving us all laughing.

"We actually did bring you guys presents since you didn't come along." My dad pulls out two small gift bags.

"Thank you Walter!" Mickey says once he hands her the bag. He then comes and gives me my present.

"Thanks Dad!" I said hugging him. I set the present down deciding it was best to open it later on.

"So tell me about your trip!"

They tell me about the highlights of Disneyland and Lily occasionally interrupts telling me how much fun she had.

"We had a great time. You should have came Emma!"

"There's always next time sweety." As I said this, she started to yawn.

"Okay Lily let's go to bed now." Mom said.

"But I'm not tired," she yawns once again proving the opposite. "Okay I am. Goodnight!" With that, my parents and Lily head off to bed.

"I guess someone fell asleep." My oldest brother Elijah points to Mickey. I didn't even notice her laying on the floor. I guess she was tired from all the cleaning.

"I'll wake her up." I laugh.

"No don't wake her up! Look at her! I'll just carry her to your room." He smiles. He picks her up bridal style and carries her upstairs. There was no doubt to me that Elijah likes Mickey and I'm pretty sure she likes him too. They're to afraid to admit it to each other but anyone can see it. It kind of grossed me out but I knew Elijah would be good for Mickey. She needs a steady relationship after being in countless flings.

I still wasn't feeling tired so I decide to finish watching The Hunger Games. Whenever Peeta appears on the screen, I squeal. I met him! And this time I'm not dreaming!

At least I hope I'm not.

An hour later I pick up my gift and go upstairs. Sitting on my bed, I opened my present silently in hopes that Mickey wouldn't wake up. It was a jewelry box and inside it was a gorgeous Disney Land necklace. I noticed that Mickey was wearing a Mickey Mouse charm bracelet. Oh, the irony. My parents always knew exactly what to get us. I smiled to myself. After putting the necklace back into the box and into my drawer, I finally lay down thinking about the day to come.