Chapter 1

Hey guys! After much demand I finally uploaded this story onto wattpad from quotev.

This is finally a completed story!!

Make sure to vote and leave comments.

(I read every single comment and it honestly makes my day seeing how passionate some of you are for Josh and this story)

Anyways happy reading!!

"Okay, seriously where are you? I've been calling for the past hour. You were supposed to be here at 7," I sigh and look down at my watch, "it's 10 now. Whatever, I'm done for the night. Don't bother calling back."

I hang up the phone clearly irritated. I'm losing my mind with this constant boredom. Here I am, all alone in my house, with apparently no friends to keep me company. I should be happy not having any of my siblings here giving me a migraine like they usually do, but I'd take that headache instead of this excruciatingly painful boredom any day.

My family went on a trip to Disneyland last week, leaving me stuck at home with only my thoughts to accompany me. I mean it's not like they didn't ask me to go, in fact they begged me to, but I was in no mood with hanging out with a bunch of whiny kids crying over life-sized characters which were in fact humans in costumes.

My only sort of entertainment has been my best friend, Mickey. But of course I shouldn't have counted on her. She knows how upset I've been the past couple of days after breaking up with Evan. Hah, looks like I'm a burden to everyone. What a great life.

My body shivers as a gust of wind from the air conditioner turns on. Trust me, I'd turn it off but my mom would literally strangle me if I even get near the thing. But it was raining for God's sake!

I wrapped my fuzzy blanket around myself when suddenly my phone buzzes indicating that I received a text message.

Mickey: Hey, I am so so so so sorry! I fell asleep and completely lost track of time! I know that this is no excuse and your probably mad at me, but call me please?

Of course she fell asleep. Whatever. She's my best friend and I love her but she irritates me sometimes. The sad part about it, is that this isn't the first time she's bailed on me. I throw my phone to the ground not bothering to reply. I grunt in frustration as I scream into my blanket. It's not like anyone could hear me anyway.

After deciding that my life actually did suck, I get up and do something that always provides me with immense relief.

Watching a movie.

As I search through some movies I have, my hand finds its way to The Hunger Games. Shocker. Ask anyone who knows me and they'll know about my minor obsession with it. Whenever someone mentions the holy grail which is The Hunger Games at school, everyone's eyes turn to me and wait for my reaction. Yeah maybe my obsession isn't so minor.

And don't even get me started on Josh Hutcherson. Shouldn't it be illegal to be so..so perfect? My dad has seriously considered sending me to an insane asylum. I talk about him non stop but that's just who I am. I get extremely passionate about people that don't know I exist.

I smile to myself as I put the disc into the dvd player and shuffle over to my couch to press play. I know every word to this movie and I'm not even ashamed of it. I might be an obsessive fangirl, but hey, at least I'm a true one.

Right as Effie Trinket announces that Peeta Mellark was chosen to compete in The Hunger Games, and I'm curled up in a ball on my couch looking like a zombie, the doorbell rings.