Chapter 74

"Awwwww," I smile as Peeta and Katniss share a kiss on screen.

Josh looks down at me like I'm crazy but what can I say, I ship Evelark so hard.

It doesn't bother me that Josh kisses Jen because he's an actor. That's what he's supposed to do. I snuggle closer into his chest as I admire the beautiful film that is Catching Fire.

"You're such a great actor." I whisper in his ear.

"Thanks babe," he smiles as he leans down to kiss me.

"Gross." Eli whispers loud enough so I can hear.

I roll my eyes at my older brother as I turn my attention back to the screen. So far this movie was everything that I could have hopped for. And this night was just the same. Minus the whole interview I was forced into.

After the credits roll I applaud the cast and the wonderful film that they made. I'm serious when I say that Catching Fire deserves oscars.

"That was amazing!" I tell Josh.

He looks at me gratefully before responding, "I knew you'd love it."

Mickey and Eli make their way over to us and I have to say they look incredible. Mickey had on a sleek long black dress with beading along the top and Eli wore a plain black suit with a red undershirt.

"Thank you all for attending the premiere of Catching Fire," a loud voice booms through the room,"you are all welcomed to come to the after party just down the hall from here. Have a great night."

"You wanna go?" Josh asks me.

Of course I want to go. Even if I didn't, I wouldn't want to stop Josh from going to the after party to celebrate the movie he's in.

"Yeah. I'd love to."

"Great, well-"

"Emma!" Jennifer comes running over to me despite being in extremely high heels. She almost falls but quickly regains her footing. That's Jen for you.

"Let's get dressed for the after party. Say goodbye to LoverBoy." She smirks.

"See you soon okay?" Josh smiles at me and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek before I'm dragged away by Jen.

"There you girls are!" Michael, the designer, jumps up from his seats and runs over to us as we enter a separate room down the hall.

"I picked out your part dresses, let me just say that they're gorgeous!" He chirps. Michael brings over a rack of dresses, from short to long ones.

"For you Jennifer." He hands her a short dress covered in sequence-it's beautiful.

"And you Ems," he holds out the dress he insisted I wear earlier. It's the short sparkly silver dress that I promised I'd wear for him to this event.

"Now get dressed! You can't be late the after party!"

+

"You look beautiful."

"So do you." Jennifer's dress hugs her body perfectly and everything about her beautiful. My hair was put into a bun and long sparkly earrings tied my outfit together perfectly.

We make our way into the room in which the party was being help. My eyes open wide at how many people I recognize from the entertainment business.

"Hey Jennifer!" A man in the middle of the room calls out. Jennifer gives me a small smile before telling me she had to go make her rounds.

I couldn't find Josh anywhere. I'm sure I must have missed him somewhere in the crowd. Instead of getting lost, I decide to sit down near the bar. Hopefully Josh will find me.

Let me tell you, every single person in this room is beautiful. Not a single person isn't dressed to a tea. It's weird being in the same room with so many celebrities.

"Hello love, Emma is it?"

I turn my head around to see none other than Harry Styles...again.

"Hi. Yeah I'm Emma." I smile.

"Where's your fella?" he asks in that British accent of his.

"No idea." I sigh.

Harry tells me not to worry and that he saw Josh a few minutes ago.

I've been antsy this entire night. I decided on my own that I'm going to tell Josh about what happened. I hate myself for putting it off. I don't want to ruin this night for him. But I need to tell him.

"What's wrong?" Harry asks me. I guess he noticed my weary mood.

"It's nothing."

"Tell him."

"What?" I look at Harry with a curious expression.

"You seem very indecisive. Tell him, or you'll regret it. Trust me, it's better to have things out in the open then closed up inside you."

Who would have thought Harry Styles would be giving me relationship advice about Josh at the Catching Fire premiere? Do I live in a dream?

"Emma! There you are!"

Josh comes walking over to me with the biggest smile on his face.

"Hey." He embraces me in a hug and takes a good look at my dress.

"God, you're so beautiful." He smiles.

"Thank you." My cheeks heat up. I turn to back to thank Harry but the moment I do, he's gone.

The rest of the night is filled with nerves and exhaustion. Josh says goodbye to everyone as the party dies down considerably and Jen gives me a hug and promises that we'd hang out soon.

As we sit in the limo in silence, I try to figure out my next choice of words.

What do I say to him? How can I tell him that I kissed Evan?

I lean my head against the seat and watch the cars pass by. That's when we abruptly stop at a place I don't recognize.

"Where are we?"

"Come on, you'll see."

Josh pulls me into a massive hotel that screams elegance. I couldn't stop my eyes from roaming the whole place. We journey up a few floors before entering a hotel room.

"Oh my god." My mouth opens wide as I take it all in. The room is gorgeous. It's a peach color with a chandelier hung right in the middle. There were tables and a mini kitchens in the far left corner. It was gigantic. But the thing that left me breathless was the view. Straight ahead was a wall made entirely of glass that overlooked the city.

"I knew you'd like it." Josh laughs.

"Josh.." I stop myself from talking because my voice becomes suddenly uneasy. I can't help the tears that form in my eyes. I don't deserve this. I don't deserve him.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Josh lifts my head so I'm facing him.

"I have to tell you something." I shut my eyes closed and wish that this was all a horrible nightmare. But when I open them, I'm faced with reality.

His brows are furrowed when he urges me to continue.

"Josh. When you were away, something happened at that party I went to. Evan was there," I couldn't look at him. "Evan was there and when we were alone, I- I kissed him." I rush my words and let out a sob I didn't know I was holding.

And the next words that come out of Josh's mouth breaks my heart into two and has me running towards bathroom.

Cliffhanger hehe. Sorry I haven't posted in forever, I didn't think anyone was reading anymore. But I will be posting a lot more now if people want me too! A lot has happened since I last posted. I met Josh! And he was the nicest guy ever. He gives the best huge. It was the best day of my life and I can't believe I met the guy who started it all for me. Anyways I hope you all have a great year and yeah please vote and comment if you want me to continue!