Chapter 16

Emma's POV.

"I dare you to go outside and sing the 'I'm a Little Teapot' song extremely loud until someone tells you to stop." Mickey dares a frightened looking Evelyn.

I feel bad for her, I really do.

"Oh come on is that really necessary?"  She begins to protest.

"Do I.. Do I see a chicken approaching?" Mickey says evilly.

"Ugh fine whatever." We start walking towards the door with everyone else following suit. It's a really cold night considering it was really warm earlier on.

"No one is to record this got it?" She glares searching everyone for their phones. They all nod in agreement, trying to hold back their laughs.

"Here goes nothing... I'M A LITTLE TEA POT SHORT AND STOUT HERE IS MY HANDLE AND HERE IS MY SPOUT WHEN I GET ALL STEAMED UP HEAR ME SHOUT TIP ME OVER AND POUR ME OUT!" She sing as loud as she can knowing that she has to keep singing until someone says otherwise. By the 3rd round, lights flicker on next door.

"...WHEN I GET ALL STEAMED UP HEAR ME SHOUT..."

"CAN YOU KIDS SHUT THE HELL UP OR IM GOING TO CALL THE POLICE!" An old man says from his window.

"Sorry sir!" We yell while everyone starts running inside laughing.

"Good job Evelyn." Mickey says patting her on her back.

"Mhm." She says giving her a look of annoyance.

"I guess it's your turn now!" Connor says gesturing towards Evelyn

"I guess so..."

I've been lucky enough not to get picked on so far tonight. I think I've suffered from enough embarrassment. I turn my head towards Josh to see him looking at me. He smiles lightly before averting his eyes.

I swear, every time he smiles I lose it.

"You know what guys, come back to me I need to think about this one." Evelyn announces. Everyone grunts their okays and Nick decides to go next.

"Okay okay let's see. Hmmm Josh! Truth or Dare?" he asks. Josh thinks long and hard on what he should say. Questioning Nick's intentions I presume.

"Dare!" he says with a challenging look in his eyes.

"I dare you, the mighty Josh, to go in the kitchen, mix up a cup of mustard and ketchup, and drink it. All."

"Eww that's gross!" Mickey yells.

"No no its fine Mickey I've got this." Josh accepts the challenge and they leave for the kitchen. Connor, Evelyn, Lizzie, Tyler, and I stay put not really wanting to see the discusting event that was about to take place. Lizzie and Tyler began talking to each other, catching up on their lives.

I turn to Evelyn.

"Dude that was amazing what you did out there. I wouldn't have been able to do it. You've got some guts." I say complimenting her.

"Awe thanks Em it was nothing."

Minutes go by and I decide to talk to Connor for a bit.

"That was..."

"Awkward." I finish his sentence. I'm glad it hasn't gotten too awkward between us since the kiss.

I begin to yawn as we wait for Josh and the rest to come back into the room.

"Are you tired?" Connor smiles.

"More thank you think." I try to rub the sleep out of my eyes.

How long does it possible take to drink a cup of mustard/ketchup? The thought of drinking it makes me shiver. I become bored two minutes later dazing in and out of reality. I turn over to ask Connor what the time was. I find him already staring at me and quickly turn away. What's up with Josh and him both doing that? It's driving me crazy.

I look back at Evelyn to find a full blown smirk on her face. Oh no, what is she up to?

"Connor." I whisper.

"What yeah?" he says trying to play it off.

I open my mouth to speak but I'm interrupted by someone.

"That was not fun. Not one bit." Josh says walking into the room along with everyone else.

"Never mind." I say turning away from him and facing the direction Josh was.

"Bro that was epic, disgusting, but epic." Nick says.

"Guys gather around I figured out my predicament.. I'm ready to choose who my victim is." Evelyn say rubbing her hands together.

"Go on..." Lizzie says.

She look around the room, looking for her next victim.

"Connor. I choose you!" all eyes locate him and he has a nervous look on his face.

"Truth or Dare? I suggest that you choose wisely."

"Uhhh... Dare?"

I have a bad feeling about this. She stands up and walks across the room trying to seem intimidating.

"Dare.. Nice choice. Connor. I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with the one and only Emma."

"Wait what?" I ask. I clearly didn't hear that right.

"You heard me. You and Connor. 7 minutes in heaven. Right now."

"Let's just get this over with Emma." he says walking over and grabbing my hand.

"Bbut.." I stutter. I don't get to complete my sentence in time because he pulls me into a different room and shuts the door.