𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 31🦋

*SMUT*

*vallyk took his shirt off and shut and locked the door then turned around and saw me in just under wear and a bra he smirked and laughed a lil then came over to me and started kissing me and massaging one of my b👀bs. Y/N:mmm. *he pulled away from the kiss and went to my neck and gave me hickeys and left wet kisses all over my neck, he this move down to my b👀bs and left hickeys then he unclipped  my bra and took it off and threw it on the floor, he started sucking on my nipples.

Y/N:mmm. Vallyk:milkiesss. Y/N:mmm, stopp. Vallyk:milky milky. Y/N:stawwp.

*he laughed then went to my stomach and placed hickeys then he went to my waist and placed hickeys then went back up to my face and i started unbuckling his jeans and the kiss got more intense, we added tongue then he pulled away and took his pants off then i stood up and he kissed me,i pushed him on the bed and he moved up, i sat on him in riding position then i started kissing on his neck and he squeezed my butt and moved me up amd down on his print.

Vallyk:*groans*

*i gave him more hickey's on his chest the i went to his abs and gave him some then i took his boxers off and got on my knees and started jerking him.

Vallyk:*moans* fuck..

*i started kitty licking him then i started sucking the tip.

Vallyk:ma don't tease meeee.

*he pushed my head down and i used my hands for the rest.

*He put his head back and gripped then head board, i stopped sucking to breath then sucked again.

Vallyk:mamas I'm gonna nut!

*he nutted and let out a long moan then i swallowed and he pulled me up to him and kissed me he flipped us over so i was on the bottom.

Vallyk:you on the pill? Y/N:no. Vallyk:igh. Y/N:why? Vallyk:so i don't nut in you. Y/N:oh.

*he went back to kissing me then he slipped his hand in my underwear and fingered me.

Y/N:mmm.

*he stopped kissing me and took my underwear off and fingered me again but fast.

Y/N:mmm daddy! Vallyk:yea you like that ma. Y/N:fuck ye-*moans*

*he went faster and pressed down near my stomach with his other hand.

Y/N:*screams* AUHHHHH!

*i came and he took his fingers out and sucked them clean.

Y/N:mmm. Vallyk:chill ma just fingers.

*He laughed a little.

Y/N:no-t f-unn-y. Vallyk:yea it is.

*he saw my legs shaking.

Vallyk:made ya legs shake wit fingers.
Y/N:mmm.

*he laughed and went back to kissing me then he lined up with my entrance and pushed himself in.

Vallyk:damn your tight.

*he started speeding up and i moaned more.

Y/N:FUCK! HARDERRR

*he went harder and deeper and i gasp cause i felt him in my stomach.

Y/N:uhhh shii right th-ere. Vallyk:*moans* damn ya 😺 got grip.

*he went faster and i felt a knot, his strokes got slower.

Vallyk:are you close? Y/N:y-ea*moans*

*i came and he pulled out and nutted then put himself back in and pounded me.

Vallyk:pick a number. Y/N:fuckkkk! VALLYK SLOW DOWN! Vallyk:not my name baby girl.

*he went faster are i could hear was clapping.

Vallyk:pick a number y/n. Y/N:19. Vallyk:thats how many times you gotta cum. Y/N:ba-UHHHHH!

*i came agian and he nutted again then he got something out his bag and turned it on and placed it on my 😺 it was a vibrator.

Y/N:*moans* va-llykkkk. Vallyk:sorry you messed wit me.

*my legs started shaking i was about to take it out but pinned my hands and started rubbing my 😺.

Y/N:*moans* Vallyk:you like that. Y/N:y-es.

*my eyes rolled back and my mouth hung open.

Y/N:mmmm daddy pleaseeee i want you not this. Vallyk:you get me in a lil.

*he started giving me more hickeys and i had atleast came 9 times.

Vallyk:how many times? Y/N:n-ine. Vallyk:10 more.

*he then took the vibrator out and eat me out i closed my legs cause it was so much pleasure but he forced them back open and continued, i came 3 more time then he stopped and looked at me and my legs were shaking and i came again and again.

Vallyk:damn ma. Y/N:ba-be i'm tired. Vallyk:you got 3 more. Y/N:babe. Vallyk:you gotta cum one more time then your done.

*he stuck it in and i moaned and he groaned then i reached my point and came and he put out and nutted, we were both out of breath and my legs were shaking alot. Vallyk:i did good.

Vallyk's💭:damn am I using her.... What did I just do...

*i smiled and he kissed me then he got up and turned the shower on he then came and got me and helped me take a shower when we were done he helped me get dressed then he got dressed and changed the sheets and put the dirty sheets in a bag then went out to the others and i sat on the couch silent.

Aya:girl. Gianna:damn vallyk. Kobe:thats wassup gotta break they legs. Jaiden: you paralyze her. Vallyk:she was messing with me so i punished her. Dad:here is the foo- y/n you ok. Y/N:m-hm. Dad:k.

*he put our food down then left and we got our food, well everyone but me.

*vallyk sat next to to me.

Vallyk:what you want? Y/N:i'm not hungry. Vallyk:bae you gotta eat. Y/N:i'm not hungry thou. Vallyk:please one bite. Y/N:no. Vallyk:bae. Y/N:vallyk i'm not hungry. Vallyk:k.

*kobe went live then derek put barbacue sauce on kobe's face.

Koeb:bro. Derek: what remember when we were lil we would put sause on our faces. Jaiden:oh yea then we messed wit y/n😭
. Y/N:yall were mean.