𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 39🦋

*SMUT*
*me and vallyk stopped laughing and smiled and looked at each other and kissed again, the kiss got heated quickly, vallyk pulled away,he took my shirt off then started kissing my neck.

Vallyk:i love you. Y/N:*moans* i love you too.

*i bit my lip and he started massaging my boobs, i knew exactly what he was about to say.

Vallyk:milky milkiess. Y/N:really.

*he smiled and kissed my lips, he pushed his tongue in my mouth then he backed me up onto the bed i layed down, he hovered over me, i wrapped my legs around the bottom half of him, he then started giving hickeys on my breast, he un clipped my bra and sucked on one of my boobs i moaned and played in his hair and arched my back.

Vallyk:wanna try back shots? Y/N:y-ea. Vallyk:igh.

*he unbuckled my jeans and i unbuckled his we both took our pants then i pushed him on the bed, I got on top of him  and gave him neck kisses while he moved me up and down on his dick.

Vallyk:*groans*

*i kissed his lips and it got way more intense he flipped me over and ripped my under off and took off his he lined his self up then pushed in and went slow then sped.

Y/N:mmm. Vallyk:*heavy breathing*.

*he went faster and i turned into a moaning mess.

Y/N:Ughhhh! FUCKK DADDY! Vallyk:who pussy is this? Y/N:mine.

*I tried to be smart but he went deeper and harder, my eyes rolled back.

Y/N:shii! fuck right there. Vallyk:where? here.

*he went fast and my back arched and he moaned.

Vallyk:Fuck ma!

*he started kissing me and i kept moaning my mouth flung open and so did his, he went faster and my legs started shaking.

Vallyk:ughhh.

*we both came then he flipped me on my stomach and arched my back then pounded me.

Y/N:UGHHHH FUCK VALLYKKKKK! Vallyk:Not👏🏽My👏🏽Name👏🏽. Y/N:UGH-HHH!

*i put my face in the pillow and screamed, he slapped my butt, i moaned and tried to pushed him away but he pinned my hands down.

Y/N:*screams* AHHHH VALLYK! Vallyk:*grunts* damn your tightt, fuckkk y/nnnn.

*i came and he pulled out and nutted on my back, i clasped on the bed and tried to catch my breath .

*he turned me on my stomach and ate me out, my legs were shaking.

Y/N:*high voice* Vallyki'mgonnacummmmm! Vallyk:let it out.

*i came on his tongue then he swallowed and layed next to me, i built up strength and jerked him.

Vallyk:aw shit.

*i put him in my mouth and sucked, he threw his head back and groaned.

Vallyk:*groans* shii mamas

*i moaned around him and warm liquid shot in my mouth i stopped and swallowed then he looked at me and smiled.

*i sat on him and rode him and he grabbed my butt to make me go faster.

Y/N:fuckk vallyk you biggg. Vallyk:mmmm. Y/N:*moans*

*he grabbed my waist and pounded me, i moaned loud and so did he, i came and he took it out and nutted he put me on my back and poumded me again then when we were done my legs were shaking and i was half way sleep.

*END OF SMUT*